Chapter Seventeen

Your POV

I woke up with the sun hitting my eyes and birds chirping filling my ears. I yawned and pulled my hands up to my eyes to rub them, feeling someone extremely close to me as I did. I opened my eyes to be greeted by Wilfords jawline, causing me to blush a little. I noticed that his arms were warped around my waist, but we weren't on Marks couch anymore. We we're on my comfortable bed I knew so well, making me furrow my eyebrows in confusion on how we got here. I needed to get up and start my day, but he felt so warm and I felt so safe. I felt my face heat up a little more and I swallowed down the lump that was forming in my throat. I buried my face back into his chest, hoping that he would be asleep and not notice.

"That's adorable" I heard him, causing me to look up and move away, almost falling off the bed.
"U-uh sorry" I blushed as I quickly got up off the bed and began to walk to the bathroom. I flipped on the switch, letting the bright lights hitting my face as closed the door behind me. I turned on the sink and ran my hands through the cold water, splashing some of it on my face. After washing my face I did my business and brushed my teeth before coming out of the bathroom to be greeted by Wilford.

"So what are we doing today?" He asked me as I pasted him and went inside my room and then turned around to him.
"What do you mean by 'we'?" I asked him, furrowing my eyebrows.
"I have nothing to do today, so I decided to spend it with you" he smiled at me, which made me raise my eyebrows.
"I have work at eight, but I kinda wanted to go to the mall-"
"Then let's go!" He said as he grabbed my hand and started rushing towards the door.
"Woah woah woah wait!" I yelled and he did so, stoping immediately making me run into him and making an 'oof' sound.
"Nani?" He asked as I backed away from him.
"I need to get ready, and you go do something to your hair" I giggled at him as he began to touch his hair. "It's nine-thirty, we'll leave at ten, okay?" I asked and he huffed and nodded his head, going over to my couch and plopped on it. I slightly smiled and walked back to my room, picking out an outfit for the day.

As I was sliding on my shoes, Wilford was jumping up and down with excitement, as if he was a little kid in Christmas.
"I wanna see if any stores have a knife display" he said, causing me to look up at him weirdly. "I mean, a puppy display" he said, making my face light up.
"That's a great idea!" I smiled as I grabbed my purse and phone. Wilford opened my door and aloud me to walk out first, thanking him as I walked past. Once we got outside, Wilford started walking towards a bright red Lamborghini, making me question what he was doing.

"Is that your car?" I asked Wilford as I walked side to side with him.
"Yeah?" He said, looking over at me, causing me to have a shook expression.
"You have a car like that?" I responded, "where did you get the money for that?" I asked.
"Oh, don't worry about that little one" Wilford smirked at me as he patted my head. He unlocked the doors and went over to the passenger side and opened the door for me, causing me to playfully roll my eyes and smile at him.

I got in and immediately feel in love with the car due to how nice it was. He shut the door and walked over to the driver door, opening it and sliding in the driver seat, shutting the door as he did so. He plugged in his keys and turned them, starting the car, earning a loud roar from the engine. He looked over at me, locking eyes with me.
"You're so cute when you look at me like that" Wilford said, causing me to blush and turn away, putting on my seatbelt.
"Just drive to the mall" I informed him and he chuckled as he put pressure on the gas and started driving.
"You know," he started with a sly smirk on his face, "isn't kinda weird that all of us are hitting on you?" He said, causing me to be dumbfounded.
"W-What do you mean?" I asked and he rolled his eyes.
"Well, silly, isn't it obvious? We all have a soft spot for you" Wilford chuckled out, making wonder how crazy this man actually was.
"Oh really?" I said, some how sounding sarcastic making me want to slap myself.
"Yeah, I mean who wouldn't, you know?" Wilford said as he stopped at a red light and looked over at me. "Marks having a party for one of his friend, maybe you should come".
"Jack?" I asked him, and he nodded his head in response. "Maybe I will" I said and he smirked at me.

Once we got in the parking lot of the mall, I was already out of the car.
"Y/n wait" he said and so I did, I stopped and turned around, looking at him with an empty face. "You got out of the car before I could've turned it off" he said as he caught up with me.
"I just wanna see the puppies" I responded and he smiled at me.
"Isn't that adorable" he said and I rolled my eyes and began walking again. Once we got inside the building, it was hard for me not to run into any of the shops. As soon as I saw the animal store, I started to walk faster and so did Wilford.

When we got in the store, we were greeted with puppies in cages with made me smile. I walked up to a puppy husky as it played with a toy.
"Wil look at this one" I said in a sweet tone and he did so.
"Would you want a puppy" he asked me, causing me to look over at him.
"Of course, who wouldn't?" I asked and he slightly smiled at me.
"Then get one" he urged me, as if he wanted one too.
"I don't have time for one, to potty train it at least" I said, my voice getting duller as I did so.
"Don't get upset, I'm sure you're get one soon" he said and I locked eyes with him once more.

He stepped closer to me, making my heart beat faster. He snaked his arm around my waist to pull me closer and his hand on my chin, forcing me to keep our eyes locked. I felt a blush creep onto my face, causing him to smirk.
"You're so cute when your nervous" he whispered as his lips got closer to mine. All I could hear was my heart thumping in my chest and the sound of our breaths mixed. I could feel his warm breath against mine, and I bet he could feel mine. Soon enough, our noses touch and so did our lips. His lips were so soft on mine, and I felt my knees grow weak and my stomach form with butterflies.

Seconds later, we pulled away and I made eye contact with him and couldn't help but smile and blush deeply.
"It's got in here right? I think we should leave and go to another store" I chocked out and he laughed. I quickly walked out of the store and stopped a Rul 21 and began heading over there.

Once I got to the store, I noticed that they had a lot on sale and I smiled.
"You like this store?" Wilford asked, causing me to look over at him.
"Yeah, I like the style" I stated and he nodded his head and followed me as I went to the jean section. I saw this pair that was really ripped up, but having a pair of fish stock tights would look good with them, so I got my size and just my luck found the tights as well.
"Those are prostitute tights" Wilford commented, causing me to burst out laughing.
"Don't judge, it looks cute with jeans" I said.
"Yeah it's also kinky" he said making me look over at him and he winked, causing me to blush. I looked back a the clothes and a pair of boots caught my mind. They were thigh high boots and I almost lost it, I quickly walked over to them and looked at the sizes. They had my size and I quickly grabbed them to try them on. It looked like it had only a three inch heel and they were a black leather.

"Oh great now you'll really look like prostitute" Wilford joked and I glared at him and he shut up. I tried them on and walked around a little and smiled due to how much I loved them, yeah I kinda looked like a whore but a cute one. Wilford snaked his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him.
"You look good baby girl" he said making me blush once again. I pushed him away and laughed, causing him to pout out his lips like a child.

I bought the boots along with everything else and then went to a couple of other stores, playing around with Wilford as I did. Once we got done, I had about six bags and he only had one. We went to the food court and got some subway before heading home, which it was about three o'clock.

On our way home the only thing I could think about was how I was going to take a nap before I head to work. I leaned my head against the window and got comfortable, watching the cars drive by us. I didn't want to fall asleep, but I was so tired from walking for about five hours. But soon enough, I felt my eyelids get heavier and heavier to the point I couldn't open them, and fell into a deep darkness.

Edited on 4/17/18