Chapter Thirty-One

Marks POV

"Wilford, please calm down it's just a video game." I said sternly as he threw the remote against the wall for the ninth time.
"Oh shut up." He said in a cocky voice, as he turned around to me.
"You out of all people know how hard video games are, baby you rage all the time." He smirked at the fact that he called me 'baby'. I rolled my eyes and sat down at the kitchen island, next to Dark. I let out a deep sigh, signaling Dark to look over at me.

"What?" He asked coldly, clearly not caring but I answered anyway.
"I just wanna know when Y/n is going to come back." I told him while I placed my head on my arms.
"She's probably gone forever." Dark said, slightly smirking.
"Why would you say that? You like her too." I threatened and his small smirk turned into a frown and he looked down, ignoring me.

I then heard a knock on the door and Dark looked at me with Suspicion. I heard Jack coming down the hall with a plain expression.
"Who's at the door?" He asked, slight tilting his head at me.
"I don't know." I simply said, while standing up and walking over to the door. I unlocked it cautiously and then slowly opened it up. My eyes lit up with happiness as soon as I saw who it was.

"Y/n!" I yelled I'm excitement as I threw my hands around her, squeezing her into a hug. She didn't hug me back though, which I thought was strange. I then let her go to see her looking down at the floor. She had a blank expression that sent chills down my spine.

"Are you okay?" I asked, placing a hand on her shoulder and she flinched. She moved away and quickly pulled a gun out of her pocket and pointed it at me.

"I really don't want to do this the hard way, Mark. I need you to follow me." She said as I put my hands up slowly.
"Woah woah Y/n, calm down now and just put the gun down." Jack said, stepping in but she just pointed the gun at him.
"I won't hesitate to blow your brains out." She threatened and me and jack both looked at each other with worry. I took a couple steps back and so did Jack. She stepped up a little and kicked the door open more.

"Mark, I need you to come with me. I can't tell you where we're going because that's classified information." She spoke, my face harden and I keep glancing over at Dark who was in the corner. She was slowly approaching Y/n, and I just hope she doesn't shoot before he gets over to her.

"Y/n, I need to know what's going on?" I asked calmly, locking eyes with her.
"Mark, I'm telling you right now, for the last time. If you don't come with me you will be dragged out of here with a bullet in your leg." She said, and I felt my spine shiver. As soon as she stopped talking, and started to slight point towards my leg with her gun, Dark ran into her.

The gun went off, placing a hole in my floor along with a loud ringing in my ears now. They both tumbled to the floor and Dark on top, taking the gun away from her. He threw it over towards me and I quickly grabbed it. I didn't know what to do with it, so I just shoved it in my pocket. Dark quick grabbed her hands and placed them in his.

"Okay, now what do we do?!" Jack yelled while Dark and Y/n wrestled on the floor.
"Give me a chair and some duck tape!" Dark yelled and Jack quickly got a kitchen chair, and pushed it towards me. I grabbed it and placed it in front of me while Jack through me some duck tape.

Dark did some kind of magic, causing Y/n to quickly fall asleep. He picked her up softly and placed her in the chair lightly. I taped her ankles to the bottom of the chair legs, then her hands behind her back.

"So, anyone wanna tell me what the hell just happened?" Wilford asked, causing me to look back at him.
"Clearly Y/n was brain washed or something." Dark said, while looking at the gun in my pocket.
"But why did she have a gun? Why was she gone for so long? Why did she try to...shoot me?" My voice cracked as I talked.

"Mark I don't know, let's just-" Jack started to say but was cut off by some man running into my apartment. He looked like he was in his early twenties, with brown hair and lots of muscle.
"Who are you?" I asked in a harsh tone, but then realized he had a massive blood stain on his shoulder. My eyes widen in confusion as he took a deep breath in and started to talk.

"I-I can help Y/n. As soon as I give her the shot, we need to leave. Start packing thing that are a need and meet up in a car." He told us, his voice was loud up smooth. I looked at Jack with a trustworthy face, this guy was are only hope. Jack gave me and nod and went to my room, grabbing bags.

The man that just walked in had a paper bag in his hand, quickly opening it up and taking something out. It was a syringe filled with light blue liquid that made me question him. He walk up to Y/n and tilted her head so her right side of her neck was exposed.

"What are you doing?" I asked and he looked over at him with a straight face.
"I have to put this through her neck, the same way she was injected the first time." He spoke while wiping her neck off, making sure nothing was there. He slowly put the needle up to her neck and then looked over at me.

"She might wake up due to the pain, just make sure she doesn't move." He said and I quickly nodded my head. I moved over to behind her and placed my hands on her shoulders, lightly putting pressure.
He took a deep breath in through his nose and then quickly stabbed her with the needle. 

I closed my eyes due to how loud she screamed.