part 1

Shivika get married and they enter in house.

(Know one know that behind the gungat is anika instead of tia)

Pinky- o my mata look my daughter-in-law and my son, they look parfect with each other.

Dadi- ya they look parfact with each other (in sad ton)

They do gra pravesh of shitia(shivika).

Janvi- tia remove your gungat its suffocated, Righ?

Shivay- no badi maa she's OK no need to remove gungat.

Om is suspicious with shivays behevear then he notice that chand bracelet in anikas hand and he sine all ungestar.

Om - ya shivay marriage is over so let her remove gungat.

Gaury- ha bade baiya

Rumya,praveer- yaaaa

Then dadi remove the gungat and everyone is shocked to see anika instead of tia.

Everyone brust out on anika and she is just crying and crying. And they kick anika out of the house.

After kicking anika out daksh come their.

Everyone is sitting in hall thanking what happened today and meantime duksh came their

Duksh- hey my friend congrats finally u got married to tia.

Shivay- a...a... Achully

Duksh- what happened shivau?

Shivay- I did not get married to tia I got married to anika.

Now duksh is so angry that he can't handle it so he brust out the all truth about tia and duksh marriage and about how he stock anika and lie about 15 lack.

Now everyone is shock to know the truth. And they are angry on Shivay. Shivay realized his mistake and tell family members thet he love anika alot.
All family members are so happy and they are guilty what they did with anika. And police arrest duksh and find tia.