Part 25 (wedding night)

Shivay- ani I have gift for u
Anika- what give me.
Shivay laugh at her eximent.
Shivay give her a gift and send her to bathroom. And after some time Anika came fro bathroom. Shivay is surprised to see her love  in the red sari.
He comes near her and hugs her from back. Anika blushes.
Shivay makes her turn to his side holding her close by her waist.
Shivay: why do moon n stars always fascinate u so much?
Anika: don't know.I feel like they share our pain, joy by witnessing us always.
Shivay tucks her hair streaks behind her ear and kisses near her ear.he slowly presses his lips on her lips.he starts sucking her lower lip passionatley.anika reciprocates by sucking his upper lip.shivay holds her more close and his tongue starts dancing romantically with her tongue.anika breaks part unwillingly when she needs air but shivay again starts kissing her intensely without letting her breathe.anika pushes him gently and runs a bit. Shivay immediately pulls her and holds her from back tightly.anika starts breathing heavily.

Shivay can clearly hear her evry breath and chanchan sound of the kamarbandh due to cold breeze. He makes her hair towards right and starts kissing her neck making it warm n wet while his right hand is playing with kamarbandh on her waist.it gets unhooked and falls on the floor.shivay turns anika and lifts her in his arms.he takes her to bed and makes her lay down.he starts kissing her right part of neck removing her saree.anika pushes him in shy and sits up.
Shivay removes his sherwani and comes close to anika and unties her blouse back threads and kisses her back.anika turns and hugs him tight. Shivay gently removes her clothes and makes her lay back.he pulls the blanket over them he totally gets over anika.his evry body part can witness anika body and they consummate their bond all the while anika moaning in his ear with her right hand leaving nail marks on his shoulder back and left hand holding his hair tightly.shivay is taking love revenge for her tight grip by making it so hard for her.

After a while they rest their bodies by cuddling into each other arms.anikas head on shivay chest and his hands on her shoulder.
Shivay: I never thought u r this much wild Mrs.oberoy. see how many marks u left on my body.
Anika hides her face in his chest and closes his mouth with her hand.shivay removes her hand and kisses it.
Shivay: anika why do u love me when I hurt u so much?
Anika looks at him by keeping her hands on his chest.
Anika: " aap se juda har dard is dil ko manzoor hai,
Par appko dil se door karna namumkin hai"
Shivay smiles listening this: love you!!!
Anika: love you too.
she pecks on his lips n again sleeps on his chest.