Part 29 ( truth come out)

Everyone was seating in hall and thing what happened today they were so shocked that they couldn't believe Anika did this to them.
Ranas apologized to obrois and obrois forgive them by telling that it's not their fault it's Anika's falt they shouldn't be guilty.
Everyone was seating in hall and khanna came from behind with Daksh.
Everyone was shocked to see Daksh their.
Shivay- khanna what he is doing hear.
Khanna- we don't know sir he was hiding behind the wall we saw that on cctv cameras.
Shivay- what r u doing hare with little angry tone.
Daksh was laughing evilly and everyone was confused.
Daksh- u guys fall in my trap. U kick the Anika out of house yes I did everything because I want to distroy obrois and ranas. And I know how to so I just did attack on obroi and ranas neev I know Anika was strength of bothe family so I have done what ever I want to done. Anika is out of your life and now Anika will hate u guys so much. And she will never come back to this family.
And he laugh evilly again.
Everyone was shocked to his revelations that were so guilty and angry on their own self because they didn't trust Anika.
Shivay and 5bros were so angry that they just start to beat Daksh but family stop them from doing.
Shivay-Khanna call the cops and take him and tell them to put him in jail and make sure that he never come out.
Cops came and took Daksh with them.
Shivay- what have I done I slap my ani.
5bro- and we didn't trust her.
All were crying so much they couldn't believe that they did this to Anika.