part 4 ( obrois and anika)

City hospital

Anika at the reception

Anika- where is arnave sing Rana

Re- strait ma'am in ICU

Anika turn and see ICU and so many people are setting outside the ICU. Non of them notice anika neither anika notice obrois because they were facing back.

Anika- baiiiii

She shout and run to ICU

All obrois are shocked to see anika their and happy to see her.

Anika pass the obroi while running and she hug her brother anay like child and cry.

Anika- bhai how is arnave bhi? Is he ok? Did doctor say something?

Ayan- relax meri jasi ki rani. Doctor didn't say anything yet. He is still inside.

Anika- arnav bhai really don't know how to drive a car.

And she cry harder while vikram, pragya, and ayan are teary eyes seeing anika Brocken.
And obrois are shock to see the scene front of them. Doctor come out from ICU and first anika run to him

Anika- Doctor how is my brother? Is he fine? Nothing will happen to him right?

Doctor- relax miss.rana your brother is safe and he have factcher in right leg and right hand. But still he need full rest and yes you guys can meet him after 1 hour.

Anika- thank you doctor, thank you so much.

Doctor leave and then vikram see confusion on obrois face so he tern to anika and bring front of obrois

Anika is shock to see obrois. And get teare in eyes but some how she stop tears from coming out.

Vikram- meet my daughter anika vikram sing rana

Obrois are shocked to know that anika is anika vikram sing rana and she is more powerful then obrois.

Vikram- I know I never told you about my daughter because of attacks and she wasn't home for one year she was leaving in chal to make her own identity and now she is back

Shivay- anika

Vikram-do u know her

Aniak- no