Part 28 ( daksh is back)

Next morning
  Everything was done tonight was maru's engagement. And they were checking last things that there is nothing wrong.
And other side daksh was ready with his evil plan.
Night
Engagement was going on everyone was dancing and they were so happy but suddenly lights went off. And their big screen was front of everyone (they decided not to call media and they just called family and close friends.) everyone was so confused to see steen front of them. And screen tern on the screen shows some bad pictures of Anika and some intimate scenes of daksh and Anika. And guess was they all were look like real. Everyone was so angry at Anika.
Shivay gust came and slap her. Anika was shocked.
Shivay- I don't believe this that I did this.
Then Arnav came and slap her
Arnav- I don't believe this that my sister can do such a thing
Anika- bhai, shivay trash me photos r fake. It's not me.
Omru- bhbhi we don't believe u any more.
Anika- omru trust me it's all fake. It's not me.
She was pleading to everyone but no one believed her not even dadi or her five brothers or his devar-jeth not even her parents. And big things was not even her shivay.
They all were so angry they they couldn't believe that their Anika could do this to them. They all scold her and point the finger at her character. She was so broken thet she couldn't believe that her family didn't trash her.
Daksh was enjoying everything from behind the wall.
After some time everyone everyone drag Anika out of the house and throw her out side of the house. And Anika was pleading to them to trust her and not believe the fake picture but now one listens to her.