Part 34 (obrois and ranas in pune.)

So day has come all obrois and ranas r going to Pune for party. And other side Anika is preparing for the party.
(Ranas and Obrois don't know about purvi because Anika never told them about purvi but purvi know everything about them and purvi have a boyfriend Arjun.)

RM
Everyone r ready for Pune. obrois r in RM too. And all r standing in living room.
Arnav- so everyone is ready.
All- yes
Shivay- and it will take 6hr to get their and we r going in our private jet.
Ayush- all youngsters will be in one jet and all elders will be in other okay.
All. nod.
Meanwhile Khanna come their.
Khanna- sir jets r ready. U guys can go in their.
Shivay- thanks khanna. U can leave.
Khanna leave from Their.
Shivay- so get is ready.
All go near get and settle them self comfortably.
After 6hr all reach in THE ROYAL RESTAURANT. When they all reach their shivay and Arnav can feel different air. And that time Rem comes their to welcome them.
Rem- welcome obrois and ranas.  I am glad thet u guys came. Thank you so much for coming.
Tej- and thank you so much for inviting us. It was so nice.
Rem-😊😊plzz come in.
Arnav- wow the decoration is really good who did it it's so simple but royal.
Rem- thank u actually my daughter did it. She is wedding planner.
Everyone got remind of Anika. But they composed themselves. And tej spoke.
Tej- ohh but I thought your daughter is doing MBA right. And as far as I know u just have one daughter right.
Rem- actually I have one daughter purvi but their is girl who just can some months before and now she is like my daughter and even she is my daughter best friend.
Shivay - we like to meet her and tell her that she have done really nice job.
All nod.
Rem- I will definitely bring her to u guys but she is busy right now u can meet her after 1  hour meanwhile u plzz feel comfortable.
All nod and Rem take them to study room.
After 1 hour
Anika was doing her work. purvi and Arjun were helping her and Rem came from behind.
Rem- hello girls and boy.
3- hi uncle/papa
Rem- actually I guys come with me I want u to meet someone.
3-who pap/uncle?
Rem- very special family they came from Mumbai.
Hearing Mumbai Anika got shocked and purvi and Arjun look at her.
(Purvi and Arjun know about Anika but not Rem)
Anika- who's h..hare and w...why they  want t...to meet m..me.
Rem- actually they love your work so they just want to meet you.
They 3 nod and start walking behind Rem and Rem was walking to study room.