Part 43

Everyone was at dining table and Anika was coming from behind. she wasn't coming to dining table she went and set on sofa and she was still talking to purvi, Arjun and Rem. All got sed to see that Anika is not having lunch with them.
Vikram- anu plzzz come hare and have lunch with us.
Anika didn't listen to him or we could say she ignored him. All got sad aging.
Then shivay and Arnav went to Anika and they both hold Anika's each hand and drags her to dining table and they made Anika seat between them.
Anika- how dare u. What u think of your self. Just leave meee.
But Arnav and Shivay tighter heir hand and Anika shout in pain
Anika- ahhhh Mr.Obroi Mr.Rana u r hurting me MORE.
Shivay and Arnav realize and left her hand and they saw their fingerprints on her and so they just kiss her hand but Anika jerk away but Shivay and Arnav start feeding Anika and Anika keep saying no to them but they did not listen and all family smiles looking at them but Anika was giving glare to them. After lunch all went to their rooms.
Shivika's room
Anika was passing by their room but shivay pulled her inside and locked the door and he pin her to the nearest wall.
Anika- what r u doing Mr.obroi just leave me.
Shivay- no, I will never leave you.
Saying this shivay start kissing Anika in her neck and all over her face. Anika couldn't control so she just moan his name.
Anika- shiavyyyy
Shivay- hmmmmmm
Still kissing
Anika- plzzz leave me.
Shivay- what if I say no to u then.
But Anika push him and went out of the room teary eyes.

----------------------------------------------
Guys now I will make Anika jealous. And she will be jealous because one girl and she will try to take place of Anika in rana and obroi family.

If u guys like this track then do comment and if u have any other ideas 💡 then still do tell me. I'll try to all yours idea too

And thank u so much for supporting me and voting me. ❤️😘😘