Part 31

OM
All youngsters were in shivay's room and shivay's room was filled up with Anika's photos. And everything was according to Anika's test.
Arman- we try so much but we couldn't find anu.
Mahi- and we even try to trace her phone but it's not reachable.
Ishu- I miss Anika bhabhi
Somu- me too,
Rudra- yes I want my old Anika Babi back who used to save me from this 3 people. (Pointing to shihiru)
Ruhi- don't worry Anika will be hare and I know she will forgive us.
Shivay- she will never forgive us.
Arnav- yes she will never forgive us.
Ayan- I know bhi plzz don't lose hope.
Ahil- ya bhai I know our anu can't be angry at us for so long.
Om-but guys this is completely different this time it was our fault. We didn't believe he. I will never forgive my self.
Everyone was crying remembering their moments with Anika.

Pune
Anika was working in restaurant and restaurant was big and royal the name was ROYAL RESTAURANT (RR) and it was famous too she was the only manager and she was handling everything.
Anika was taking depression pills and that time someone stop her.
Ani- let me take this purvi.
Purvi- stop it anu stop taking this pills it's so unhealthy.
Ani- so what should I do I don't have any choice.
Purvi- plzz anu control your self.
Ani- I can't control my self. I fill like killing my self.
Purvi shouts- Anu what r u saying. Have u lost it.
Ani- u know what I don't want to talk about this matter right now. I have lot of work I should go and finish that.
Anika leave from their.
Purvi- anu what u have done to yourself in this 3 months. I know they have done wrong by not trusting u but u have to face this matter and how much will u take pills support. But sum days or eventually u have to face this matter and that day will come very soon.