Part 42

It was long distance so they took whole night. The bus was front and shivika's car was coming behind the bus. But shivay chand his rut and went to different way.
Anika - Mr.obroi where r u going. U r in wrong way.
Shivay- ani we r in right path but just that this is little long cut.
Anika- what? R u mad it Mr.obroi.
Shivay- yes m I am mad in your love ani.
Anika was angry by that time.
Anika- what u think of your self Mr.obroi.
Shivay- we r sorry ani, I know we did really big mistake by not trusting u.
Anika- my foot with your sorry, and your family (sorry guys)U guys should have thing twice before accusing me.
Now shivay was angry because she was talking about her own family. So he stop the car in middle of empty rode.
Anika- Mr.obroi why have u stop the car.
Shivay didn't answer her and he just went out if the car and pull Anika out then he throw Anika in back seat and he himself climbs on her. Anika was shocked by this sudden act of shivay.
Anika- what r u doing Mr.obroi.
Shivay- I am not doing anything mrs.obroi I am just romancing my wife.
Saying this he bite Anika's neck and he slips one hand in her crop top. He was making patterns in his belly. And Anika couldn't control herself so she moan his name. Shivay was kissing Anika all over her face and then he bite her lips. But then Anika pushed him. Anika was so angry at him. But shivay was smirking 😏. And after some time both composed their self and start the their journey but none spoke a word but shivay was keep looking at Anika and Anika keep looking outside of the window. In the morning both reach OM and at the door all obrois and ranas were their for swagat.
Dadi did the Arti of both and dadi tell Anika to kick the kalsh but Anika didn't kick the kalsh and she went by their all were sed
Shivay- why u guys r sad it's ok what if she didn't kick the kalsh but she is in our house right.
All smile and went to living room. They saw Anika was doing something in her phone so all set around Anika to talk but Anika didn't talk to them and just went from their. All were sad again. After sometime servant came with Anika's bags.
Servant- sir where should I put this.
Shivay was ganna say but Anika cut him between
Anika- in guest room.
Shivay- no in my room. She will stay in my room.
Anika- what nonsense is this.
Shivay- do u really this that it's nonsense then ok I'll not divorce u.
Anika was shocked and all were smirking.
Anika- ok fine put my all bags in Mr.obroi's room.
Servant send her bags in shivay's room and all went to their rooms for showers.
When Anika came to shivay's room she was shocked to see shivay room change her photo were all over the wall and all thing was in same place but this time it was from her test. She got teary but suddenly someone came from behind and hugged her and she understood that it was shivay. So she pushed him and she ran in to washroom and she cried a lot under shower. After she came from shower she set on dressing table and got ready but she didn't put mungalsutra or sindur. And she went downstairs. When she was going her phone rang and it was from purvi and Arjun.