Part 45

Next morning
When Shivay woke up he couldn't find Anika beside him so he thought she may be downstairs so he got fresh up and went downstairs. All youngsters gathered in kitchen.
Shivay- good morning everyone.
Mahi- shivay u r late what happened last night.
All start to teas shivay and shivay keep blushing.
Arnav- now guys stop teasing him and let's make breakfast.
Arman- but what.
Mahi/ruhi/somya/om/ishana/arman/ayush- India breakfast.
Rudra- Chinese breakfast (I know it's funny but I couldn't think of something else.😂😂)
Ayan- no healthy breakfast.
Ahil- no sometimes light.
All- shut up rudra/Ayan/ahil. 
And all start to laugh. Then all saw that Arnav and Shivay r not in this WORLD.
Mahi- shivay,Arnav what happened.
Arnav- why don't we make something Anu's favorite.
Shivay- yes like alu-puri.
All nod and they had tears in their eyes.
Rudra- when Anika bhabi will forgive us. I am missing her in my team.
Arman- I know rudra u miss your bhabi but this time........
Arnav- this time it will be hard to get her forgiveness because it was our fault that we didn't believe her and we didn't trust her.
Shivay- yes Arnav this time it's our fault.
And they cry little bit. But they don't know that one pair of eyes r watching them and it was non other then Anika. She was crying too to see her heroes crying. But this time she will not forgive them easily. And she went out somewhere.
Everyone was at the dining table except Anika.
Pinki- shivay where is Anika.
Shivay- mom I don't know. She wasn't their when i wok up. I thought she must be hare.
Pragya- no beta she is not hare.
All got tance and then they notice that Anika was coming from outside.
Shivay- ani where were u.
Anika- non of your business mr.obroi.
And she went from their. When she leave all decided to talk to her so all went to shivay's room when they reach their they were shocked to see that Anika was taking depression pills.
When she was about take pills someone just push her hand and all pills got spilled on floor. when she turn she saw everyone their.