Part 33

Next morning
OM
Everyone was seating at breakfast table but know one was doing breakfast because they were missing Anika.
Arnav- I wish Anu was hare with us. And if she was hare this time then I am sure she will be sleeping at this time.
Ahil- yes bhi our cute little kumbkaram.
Shakti- don't call her that she don't like calling by that words.
And everyone laugh little.
Shivay- if ani was hare then definitely she will say that don't call me that.
And he laugh.
Arnav- and moreover she will be sleeping by this time.
And laugh little.
All at same time- I miss anu/ani/Anika/bhabi.
All look at each other and smile.
And meanwhile khanna come their.
Khanna- shivay sir, Arnav sir their is invitation for obroi and rana family.
Then he give invitation card to shivay and Arnav. And invitation cards says that "u r invited in Pune after one week for celebrating 50th anniversary of THE ROYAL RESTAURANT. Plzz do come with your family."
All look at each other.
Khanna- sir they have send specially to both shivay sir and Arnav sir.
Shivay- thanks khanna u can leave.
Khanna leave from their.
Taj- we should go their because it's very big opportunity to go in THE ROYAL RESTAURANT. It's really big and famous restaurant.
And after little chitchatting everyone decided to go Pune after 2 days because they want to make deal with them.
------------------
And other side in Pune Anika is making arrangements for party and she is still taking sleeping pills before sleeping and depression pills 2 times a day.