Part 47

Rudra- no problem I have idea
Dying this he winks at ahil and Ayan. They understood what he trying to say but all youngsters were so confused.
Shivay- don't make Anika more angry.
Arnav- yes she is already angry at as so plzzz don't do any stupidity and make her more angry.
Ayan- don't worry baiya ni fear when Ayan/Ahil/Rudra is hare.
All - that is the fear.
They make puppy face and all laugh.
Ahil- ya now u guys go and start preparation we will be back in 10 minutes.
They 3 went out of pull-side and they start walking towards Anika's room no shivika's room.
Mahi- I hope this 3 don't do some mistakes.
Om- hope so.
Ruhi- don't worry my daver and brothers r smart.
Mahi- i accepted your brother Ahil and Ayan is smart but I don't think your daver is smart.
Shivay/om- yaaaaa
Ruhi - don't u dare mahi say anything about my daver.
Ishan- yes he is so sweet, my cute little brother.
Somya- yes Om biya, mahi boys and shivay biya is correct rudra is cry baby.
Ruhi/ishan- shut up somu.
Arman- I don't think Ayan and ahil is smart to.
Arman/ayush- yaaaa
They all looked at eatchother and start to laugh.
And hare this side rudra/Ayan/ahil r right front of shivika's room.
Ayan - anu will come outside of her room at anytime to fill up water jug.
Ahil- yes and they we will.....
rudra- we will kidnap her.
All 3 laugh funny evilly.
Anika come out side of her room to fill jug but someone put hens on her mouth and then some put some cloth on her eyes and just lift her and it was non other then our 3 gang. They 3 lift Anika and bring her to pull-side. All were shocked to see Anika like that and they just said.
All- we should have expect this to YOU guys.
All then open Anika from trap and Anika was so angry at those three so she gave dadly glare to this 3 and they hide behind other and other start laughing.
Anika- what u guys think of your self. How dare u to do that with me.
Aranv- anu u haven't cut the cake yet. It's your birthday sissy.
And then all start to come closer to Anika but Anika grabs knife and all were shocked.
Anika- don't u dare come near me or else I'll cut my wrist.
Shivay- ani what nonsense is this put the knife Down. U will hurt yourself.
Arnav- ya plzzz put the knife down plzzz anu.
Arman- of no one ganna come near to u ok but now put the knife Down.
They all request Anika to put knife down and finally she did. She put knife down and she ran away to her room.
All were so shocked to see this side of Anika and they were so sad so they bid goodnight to each other and went to their rooms.
But at that night shivay was so angry because what Anika did so he went to her room and saw Anika seating on bad doing something.