Part 36 (obrois,ranas vs anika)

Pune
Next morning
8:00am
All obrois and ranas were ready and they decided that they will talk to Anika. And meanwhile Rem comes their.
Rem- good morning obrois and ranas.
All- good morning.
Rem- lets go I have called u for breakfast. We will do breakfast together.
All nod and walk behind Rem. All were talking but Rem couldn't hear hema.
Shivay- I am so excited to see my ani.
Arnav - me too, but I am sure anu is still sleeping she will not ganna wake up before 10:00.
Arman- because she is our cut little kumbkaran.
All laugh.
All went down stairs and they were shocked to see Anika all ready. And she was doing arrangements. And arvi were helping her.
Rem- purvi,anu,Arjun come here.
They 3 went to Rem but Anika didn't  look at obrois and ranas even single time. Rem saw Anika's eyes r red and puffy.
Rem- anu baccha what happened to your eyes y r they so red.
All obrois and ranas notice thet. And they get to know that she cries whole night because of them.
Anika- a..actually w.woo
Purvi- actually she got some infection in her eyes. She told me this morning don't worry dad I have her medicines.
Still Anika didn't even look at obroi and ranas and they were felling guilty.
Rem- ok so let's have breakfast together ok set.
Anika- actually uncle I'll be back in 5 minutes.
Purvi and Arjun know why because she want to take depression pills.
Purvi- no, u r not going anywhere. Set hare.
Anika- no I'll be back in 5 minutes.
She just literally ran away from their. And arvi sign eatchother something and all notice thet exapt Rem.
Purvi- dad I'll be back. U guys continue.
Arjun- yes I am coming with you.
Both left from their to Anika's room. And everyone was like what- wrong- with-them. Before they could reach Anika's room Anika had already took depression pills. And after 5 minutes all reach dining table. Arvi settle their self next to Rem so their was just one chair left next to SHIVAY. Anika was standing.
Rem- any set na. See their is one chair left next to shivay. Go set.
Anika obey his order and set next to shivay. Shivay was so happy.
Everyone was having breakfast and that time shivay put his had on Anika's hand but Anika removed his hand. Shivay was sad but he didn't gave up so he put his hand on her hand agin and this time little tighter. Anika was strangling to remove his hand but he wasn't giving up that easily so Anika jerked his hand. And after some time everyone finished their breakfast so they decided to talk to Anika but Anika was keep avoiding them. Everything went nicely that day but at night everyone was finished with with their dinner so they were going to their rooms and Anika was going to her room but suddenly someone pull her in room.