Part 38

Next morning
8:00am
All obrois and ranas came together to godown for breakfast. When they came down all were surprised to see Anika ready they were confused with her little not so Anika behavior. So they decided to talk to purvi after breakfast. All sate on big dining table and they were doing breakfast. Anika was keep avoiding obrois and ranas. After breakfast obroi and Ranas taxed purvi to meet them in their room without knowing Anika.
Purvi enter in room. And all start asking questions.
Dadi- what happened to Anika putter.
Pinki- why is she behaving like this.
Vikram- and she even waking early in the morning.
Pragya- yes my daughter was never like that.
Purvi- relax I'll tell u everything what happened.
Purvi start telling them that how Anika came 3 months before how his dad gave her a manager responsibility because she was good in everything. And how she start taking sleeping pills and depression pills every day. And how she have promised god that she will have forgiven Ranas or Obrois and neither she have nothing to do with that families.
After listening to this all Brock down and most shocked was Arnav and Shivay.
Arnav- it's all my mistake. I shouldn't have trust that photos.
Shivay- no Arnav it's not your fault but it's our fault. We should have trust Ani.
Rudra- yes bhais, even I didn't trust her she is my superwoman but I didn't trust her.
Mahi-yes she u used to consider me as alder brother. But I couldn't protect my sister.
OM- yes she wasn't our bhabi but she was our friend and my sister.
Ayan- I want my sisi back.
Arman- don't worry we will get her back.
Ahil -yes we will get her back by hook or crook.
Ayush- yes but before that we have to make plan.
All nod and they decided to kidnap Anika. Even Purvi support them.
Purvi- don't worry guys I am with u. And I'll tell my dad that I will take Anika with me for some work and that time I will bring her to my old house. I'll give u kiz so u guys can hide their. I'll do anything for anu and ya today evening at 7:00.
All smile. And Purvi leave from their.
In afternoon
Anika was doing her work and purvi came to her.
Purvi- anu can u come with me today evening.
Anika- where??
Purvi- my friends birthday party. I don't want to go alone. Plzzz
Anika- but I can't because I have lots of work and big party is after 2 days. So I have to arrange everything and even I didn't ask permission for leave from your dad.
Purvi- anu don't worry. I already asked dad for permission and he said yes so we can go and about arrangements we have so many workers here so they will do it so plzzzz
Anika- okkk fine I'll come happy.
Purvi- soooo happppy.
They hug eatchother and pirvi show thumb to obrois and ranas.