Part 46

Anika turn she was shocked to see whole family in room and Shivay and Arnav was the one who push Anika's hand.
Anika- how dare u mr.obroi, mr.rana.
Shivay and Arnav was now little angry.
Shivay- shut up Anika.Shivay: have u lost it ? What were u doing? Its so unsafe !!! What if something happened??? ( in a worry tone)
Arnav- and it's so dangerous to take depression pills. Plzzz stop taking this unnecessary pills.
Anika: If something happened also,u guys don't need to show pity on me.
Saying this she leave from their and all remind sad.
Rudra-plzzz don't feel bad remember tomorrow is Anika bhabi's birthday.
All smile
Shivay - yes we have to arrange so many things for tomorrow.
Arnav- yes we all youngsters should split the works.
All youngsters split the work and they start to do arrangements for tomorrow but Anika don't know about this.at night all had dinner and Anika had dinner in her room after dinner they all went to their room.

Shivika's room
Shivay comes their and see that Anika is lost somewhere and she was looking at outside of the window so he goes to her and back hug her but Anika starts to leave.shivay pulls her n holds her by waist.anika looks into his eyes.
Shivay: now stop running ani!!! I know I hurted u.I accept it .slap me for it( he takes her left hand with his right hand and slaps himself.)
Anika takes her hand back.but shivay holds her hand again n kisses it. Anika starts getting nervous.
Anika: stop it, mr.obroi. (lookin away) Shivay: r u afraid that u will loose urself to me?
Anika: u r assuming things mr.obroi. (looking away)
Shivay: then prove it.
Anika looks back at him. Shivay comes closer to her ears
Shivay- prove it that u don't get affected by me.
Anika heart heaviness is increasing. Shivay bends n kisses on her neck.his touch passed warm shivers along her in that cold breeze.her hand which is in shivay hold instantly holds it tight.shivay smiles n holds it back more tightly. He looks into her eyes n comes close to her.she turns and he kisses on her cheek.she closes her eyes.he leaves her left hand n holds her face n turns it to face him.she is still closing her eyes.he comes close again to kiss.their lips are about to touch but Anika remember what he did to her so she push him and run away from their.
After sometime Anika comes their and see shivay sleeping so she take her blanket and pillows and she slip on couch.
Next morning

When Anika woke up she saw her whole room was decorated and it was written that "HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAY ANIKA." Anika smile little and got up she fresh up and went to downstairs to see that whole OM was decorated and all were present their. When Anika came from stair. All shout.
All-happy birthday ani/anu/Anika/bhabi/putter.
And hare Anika was so surprised to see all this and she was more surprised to see purvi and Arjun their so she just went their and hugged them tightly.
Anika- I missed u guys so much.
Arvi- we missed u too anu.
And they hugged tightly again and all smile looking at the bonding.
They celebrate Anika's birthday but Anika kept avoiding obrois and rana whole day. But at night all youngsters gather at pull-side exapt Anika. All gather and talk.
Arnav- Anika didn't even but the cake
Shivay- yes we made cake with such a live and she didn't even eat it
Rudra- no problem I have one idea.