part 5 (bro/sis bond)

Obrois were shocked when Anika told rana that she don't know obrois 

Dadi- what r u saying puttar. U r obroi b....

 (She was about to say bahu when nurse came) 

Nurse- excuse me, who is anu. 

Anika- it's me, why what happened, is Bahia ok.

Nurse- relax ma'am, he is ok and he is conscious now, and he whant to see anu first.

(Anika just run to ICU and sit beside Arnav crying) 

Anika- Baha'i I hate you, how can you be so carless. You should see and drive but now u r always on your phone. I will brack that phone one time.

Arnav- relax Meri jasi ki rani, see I am fine and hug her 

Anika- what if sumthing happens to you I will not able to survive.

( she cry hearder and Arnav's got angry because of him his little sister have tears in her eyes so he beng his hand on side table and eveone got shocked) 

Ayan- bhi what are you doing have you lost it. 

Anika- someone call the doctor 

(Vikram call the doctor) 

(Doctor come their and bandage his hand)

Arnav- I will kill that person who bring tears in my little sister eyes, and I don't care if it's my self.

( all obrois are shocked and guilty what ever they did to Anika)

Vietnam- I have to make anousment that obrois will leave with us in rana meantion because rana and obrois are doing Indians biggest deal so they have to stay together. 

Anika- nooo (everyone look at her) I mean why noooo 

Arnav- so desided that obrois will stay in rana meantion for one month. 

(All obrois are happy and shivay is heappest because they can stay with their bahu, friend,wife) 

Screen freezes on obrois happy face and Anika's teance face