Part 20

Thy all laugh
Anika's dadi- now we should go to sleep we have to prepared for heldi and mahendi and it's after 2 days and the shivika wedding is after 1 week.
Anika blush and shivay smile. All r so happy to see them happy.
Mahi- finally my brother is getting married.
Omru- yeee finally
Rudra- and Anika di ops I mean Anika bhabi will be in my team and
He tern toured Anika
And bhabi we will make team because this three always trouble me
Somu- because u r cry baby
Ishu- somu don't say anything about my little brother.
Ruhi- yes somu he is my favorite in 4 of them.
Arnav- u guys r always like this??
Shivay- yes, we r
And they laugh
Ayan- we r sure that our anu will stay happy in that house.
Pragya- yes anu is so lucky to have such a nice in-laws, right anu??
Anika didn't answer and everyone turn their face and saw Anika sleeping on Swing. Everyone smile
Vikram- she must be tired
Dadu- yes she was working from morning. I think we should sleep to because it's quite late.
Everyone left and shivay pick up Anika and head to her room. He enter his room and put her on bad softly. And he went to sleep right their cuddling with Anika. And all 5 brothers watch this from window and they smile.

Morning
And again everyone was at dinning table exapt Anika.
All said together- anu/ani/Anika/bhabi is still sleeping
And everyone brush of laughter. Anika came from behind and said
Anika- why r u guys laughing. Did I miss something funny.
Ahil- not really little kumbkaran.
And they laugh.
Anika- bhai stop it ok or else I will tell everyone that what happened that night remember before one year.
All 5 were shocked and Anika was smirking
( actually before week going to the 1 year trip all 5 brothers and arranged small party for Anika and they drink all night and lot of fun. But know one knows about that from their family because it's bad to do party's at night Anika did say no to them but they force her to join them and after that night all 6 didn't came home for 2 days because of embarrassment and they decided to hide this matter from their family for not getting scold. )
Dadu - ha what happened that night between u guys that u didn't came him for 2 days.
Anika was controlling her laughter by seeing her all brothers faces.
Arnav- n..nothing happened.
Arman-yaa n...nothing happened.
Ayan- yaa , w..why would we h..hiding.
Ayush- ya nothing happened that night
Ahil- yaa t..they r..r right.
Anika was so enjoying that scene and she was controlling her self too, for not to laugh. And she thought why not to tease more.
Anika- why I have a feeling that u guys r hiding something from dadu.
Anika was seating middle of 5 brothers and all five of them kick Anika.
Anika- ouchhh
5 bro- actually we have work so we caught u guys latter.
Anika- no bhais have breakfast.
5- no we r done
Anika- ok bye.
All five run from them leaving all obrois and older ranas confused. Then all stars at Anika. 
Anika- don't stare at me. I don't know w..what happened t..that night.
Dadu- but we didn't even asked u any questions about that night.
Anika- actually.... u know what I am done.
And literally she run away from their.
And all burst into laughter because everyone knows what happened that night because of rana jasus and rana told obrois.