Part 18 (shivika's engegment and sungit)

Afternoon

Shivika r gating engaged and everyone r so happy around them. All ranas and obrois r wearing coded clothes exapt shivika they r wearing more royal clothes. ( I am not ganna describe engagement it was simple with dancing and fun with some teasing and chitchat)
After engagement at night everyone sat in hall with chitchatting.
Pinky- lets do sugeet after two days what's say.
Ani's dadi- yaa why not its perfect time to do sungeet.
Shi's dadi- yaa and after two days is nice mahurat too,
Everyone is happy with that decision and Anika blush.
Ahil- aww Anika u r blushing
Anika- shut up ahil. 
Ayan/Rohan- awwww
Anika- bahi
Arnav/arman- what bhai, u r blushing.
Anika- ahhhhh
Everyone burst out laughing
Dadu- baccho go sleep u guys mushy be so tired right.
All nod and went to their rooms
At middle night all were sleeping. In Anika was sleeping and she wakes up due to thirsty. She saw a jug but is was empty. When she was going to kitchen someone pulled her to dark room. And it was non other then our shivay.
Anika- have u lost it shivay, u know how much scared I was when I pulled me.
Shivay- no fear when your shivay is hear baby
And then they start kissing.
Anika- stop is shivay what r u doing what if someone sees us.
Shivay- what?, I have right on after all u r my wife.
They smile at each other and kiss passionately. And went to their rooms.
After 2 days
Morning
Today's was shivika's sungeet everyone was dancing and having fun. After all it was shivay sing obroi and Anika sing rana's sungeet. They had lunch together and after that everyone was tired so they went to their room.