Girl's Day, Movie Night

I sighed as I finished applying my makeup and filling in my eyebrows.
"Cassie, Ash is here!" Ricky exclaimed to me and I felt a smile on my face as I put my black tunnels in.

"I'm coming." I said as I tied my hair to two sides.

I had on a black crop top with white cats on it and my high waisted black skinny jeans, and a pair of black converse.

"Hey Ash!" I exclaimed happily when I saw my friend, and I embraced her in a hug.

"Ready for a girl's day?" She asked and I happily smiled. "I was thinking we can go get our nails done, and just have fun.m you know?" She asked and I smiled and nodded as we skipped down the sidewalk until we eventually came across a mall.

We walked throughout the mall, and ended buying things at stores such as Hot Topic, Spencer Gifts, and some other stores as well.

Ash also took my to get my hair re dyed and we both got our nails done. Mine were red, metallic and pointy, while hers were designed specially and pointy.

"So, do you like any one of the guys?" Ash asked, curiously and my mind instantly went back to me and Chris' kiss last night.

I felt my cheeks heat up a bit, and she must've noticed because she gasped and smiled "who is it? You can trust me. I won't tell anyone. My lips are sealed." She zipped her lips and I smiled and she returned the smile.

"Well.. it may have something to do with Chris." I said quietly and shyly and she smiled.

"You two would be so cute together! Just make sure Ricky doesn't flip over it." She said with a giggle, which made me laugh a bit too.

"I dunno. I don't wanna rush into things and we'll last night-" as soon as I said those two words she smiled and squeaked happily and turned to me as we walked into Victoria's Secret.

"What happened? What happened? Tell me everything." She said happily as we shopped for our girlish things.

"It was only a kiss." I said as I picked a black pair of undergarments and a matching bra, and I got the same pair in red, and blue.

"Ready to go?" Ash asked as we payed for our things and I nodded happily as we made our way down the mall to the food court.

I got a philly cheese steak and she got a sub from subway. We sat down, sharing a table as we sat and ate our food, keeping up a casual conversation.

"So, you and Chris are technically a thing now?" Ash asked and I shrugged.

"I guess. I mean, I want to be it's just.. I dunno if I'm ready." I said simply and she nodded and took a sip of her soda.

"Chris will wait for you. I see it in his eyes." She said and I nodded and took a bit of my food.

"So what movie are you two watching tonight?" She asked, with a smile, as we finished up our food.

"Freddy v Jason." I said and she smiled and nodded.

"It's a good movie. I promise." She said and I smiled as we grabbed our things and began walking out of the mall and head back to the busses.

"I want to know whatever happens." She said as we arrived back to the MIW bus.

"I'll be sure to let you know. I'll see you tomorrow." I said and she nodded and we hugged, saying our goodbyes and I headed onto the bus.

"You're back!" Ricky exclaimed happily

"I love the hair color." Devin said happily as he grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge.