Love?

16: Love? 

Yesterday is a day I know I'm never going to forget. Not because something huge happened, but because I reached that point of my life that I've been longing for, for so long. Only subconsciously waiting for it to come, not factually knowing it would come, but simply hoping. 

I talked. We talked. I got it out, he heard it all, everything I had to say, everything I've wanted to get out for so fucking long. I've needed someone to talk to for seven fucking years, knowing I had no one, I couldn't. He listened, but more importantly, he didn't judge. He didn't say the things he said to make me feel better, he was honest. He knew exactly what to say. He knew me, in such a short amount of time we've spend together, he just made it feel like we had known each other for years. He was surely becoming someone of huge value to me, which was scaring me. I couldn't bare losing someone I appreciated so much again. Someone I think I might love.

I got out of the shower and got dressed. I saw Jax downstairs, on the couch, probably skipping school from the look of it. He was still in his PJ's, he had an icepack on the side of his head.

"Not going to school?" I asked with a mocking scoff. 

"Can't. Talk. Head. throbs." He said, his teeth clenched, from what I assume must be the pain. I let out a soft chuckle and grabbed my shit on my way out. I saw Elijah's car outside waiting, I entered and got into the passengers seat. 

"What's up?" He asked with a straight face. There has been some kind of a weird tension since we found out that his brother was my tutor. We haven't spoken about it either. It isn't even that big a deal is it? I mean, he doesn't mind, does he? Why would he? It's not because he knows about us doing other stuff than homework. Well I decided it couldn't hurt to ask. 

"Yo, so why don't you give a lift to your brother?" I asked trying to open up a conversation about him.

"Dunno, Alec doesn't want to. He's an introvert, he keeps to himself. I don't even know where he's been the past three days. Sometimes he just disappears. He always come back though" He muttered the last part. I blushed, I wonder how he'd react if I told him, Alec was with me all weekend. But as I replayed what he said in my head I began to wonder what he meant when he said he sometimes disappeared. Where did he go? This reminds me of something, that time I dropped him off at home, and I realise now that, that should be Elijah's home as well. But I remember the next day Elijah said he didn't know where he had been. Where did I drop him off at? Where does Alec go?

The conversation died down as I was deep in thought. We had arrived at school and began walking towards our classes. I had Math, the only class I had with Alec. 

I went inside of the classroom to see Alec reading up on todays homework. The teacher hadn't arrived yet. I took the seat next to him and smiled to him when I received eye contact. He forced a smile and went back to reading. 

"Didn't do your homework last night?" I smirked, knowing he was with me all day which was probably the reason I didn't do mine either.

"No there was this guy who wouldn't leave me alone, I think he has a crush on me, so annoying" He joked making me chuckle lightly. I was about to reply when the bell rang and the teacher entered the classroom. But before the teacher could begin the class, we heard the speakers screech. 

"Would Alexander Archer and Alexander Bold please see themselves to the principals office." A lady's voice said through the speakers. Alec and I looked at each other quizzically and got up. 

"Yes, you heard the man, go on" The teacher said to us, rushing us out. We walked towards the office. We were confused, why would they want both of us?