Wicked Game

Chapter 25: Wicked Game

Late Evening The Same Day

We had been sitting in the living room simply talking, for the past three or four hours. We had just been talking nonstop, Alice was actually really funny. She was such a sweet woman, it was so nice talking to her and her sons. It truly felt like they were happy, I just wished we could invite Julia as well, so she and Alice could get together. I think I ship them, I don't even know if that's what it means but I just want them together.

I didn't say much though, I just listened to them catching up. Alice had already almost gotten rid of her stuttering, she seemed comfortable. Alec and Elijah couldn't stop smiling, they were so happy about her speaking again. I just loved seeing Alec smile, he looked so fucking adorable. I was sitting in Alice's wheelchair while Elijah and Alec were sitting on each side of their mother. They were deep in conversation, something about Elijah's bad stomping habits.

"But s-seriously honey, you have to stop walking so heavily upstairs, it sounds like we have o-ogres up there" She chuckled quietly. Elijah acted offended, he opened his mouth widely and placed a hand up to his chest. Alec and I simply laughed at his mother's comment.

"No wonder, with his big ass feet" I said, while laughing. Alec laughed at my comment, and his mother was just catching her breath. Elijah was still acting offended but he wasn't good at hiding his smile. I stopped laughing and looked at the time, it was already 10pm.

"Shit, I gotta go, it's getting late." I said getting up from the wheel chair.

"Wait!" Alec stopped me and got up as well. He walked towards me and grabbed my hand. "Stay over" He whispered so his family wouldn't hear.

"I don't know, I don't want to be of any trouble. You might need to spend more time with your mother?" I said.

"Wha-? It's not like we're gonna be sleeping together too, we have plenty of time to spend together but I don't wanna have to stop spending time with you. Come on Alex, please, stay over, besides, you haven't even seen my room yet" He said, with a smirk. He grabbed my hands pulling my body closer to his. He wrapped his arms around my lower waist. "Come on, dont make me beg" He pouted making it absolutely impossible to say no to him. I beamed and nodded.

"Okay, I can't say no to that beautiful face. And as for the begging, you can still do that, but not now" I winked and backed away from him, chuckling lightly watching as his face flushed a bright red colour. "let me just call my mom and let her know" I walked into the narrow hallway and dialled my mothers number pressing the 'call' button. After two rings she picked up.

"Hey honey" She whispered.

"Oh hi, mom. Did I wake you?" I asked.

"Oh no, dad and I were just in the living room watching TV, but we were close to falling asleep. But why did you call, I hope you're not driving right now" She warned referring to me talking on the phone.

"Uhm, no... I was actually calling to ask if I could stay over at Alec's. I know you need the car tomorrow and I promised only to borrow it for the day-" I said, she cut me off before I could continue.

"Oh, it's okay, I'll just get papa to drive me" She said and I could almost hear the smile on her lips.

"Really?! thanks mom! Alright well... Goodnight"

"Goodnight hun, have fun" She said and hung up. I smiled at my screen as it went black and I put it back down my pocket, reentering the living room. I saw Elijah hugging his mother while Alec was looking at them with a smile. I quietly approached them, and after Alec noticed me he got up.