Possessive part 2

Chapter 29: Possessive part 2

The party had really begun a few hours later, it was almost midnight and people were really getting wild. Some had already passed out here and there, but the majority were partying hard. Alec and I had gone downstairs after a while of making out and me grabbing his ass so hard it was probably bruised. He was talking with Skinny, who surprisingly hadn't passed out yet. I mean he was wasted, but his eyes were open... kind of.

The music blasted through the room, Elijah and Jax were dancing wildly with some girls, playing around, having fun. I decided to go outside, to catch up with some of the boys, the living room was pretty trashed with empty cups laying all around, I grunted knowing I would have to help clean it. As I got outside it wasn't prettier, I saw a vomit spot by the bush and red cups and shattered bottles thrown every where. It was raining lightly, no one seemed to care though. The sky was dark and filled with shining stars. It was cold and I probably should have brought my jacket. I worried no longer of that and continued to find some old friends to catch up with. I sat down on the chair next to Jackson. The other guys who were there, were Jason and Crook. They were sharing a blunt with bottles of god knows what in their hands. They were smart enough to put on warm clothes, they even wore gloves however with several holes and Crooks gloves were even cut down to the knuckles. One was dark dirty green and the other was black, probably dirty too.

"Yoho, Alex man! Damn it's been a while. What's good my man" Jackson asked giving me a handshake, his other hand with the bottle going behind me to pat me on the back.

"What's up man," I nod simply and greet the others quickly. Jackson was a cool dude, super chill and funny. He was tan and had blue eyes, he was build and a little short. His dirty blonde hair was fluffy and always sat flawlessly. Jason was the tall guy, I told you about, pretty fun yet intimidating. And then there was Crook. His nickname says it all, he had one crooked motherfucking nose. It wasn't only gigantic, it was uneven as fuck. But he owned it well. He was laughing so hard over something that Jason told him, although I think it was all in the joint.

"Yo, you should've been here last week. Crook was groping disgustingly on this fine chick last Friday, and she must've had rocks in her bag cause when it landed on his nose, it evened it a little" Jason joked. I couldn't help but snort at that, his nose was really fucked. But I liked it, big noses are manly.

"Yeah, it's bummer you're not around, the small remarks you come with are seriously the best" Jackson added.

"Well, why don't you just come by a couple of times? Doesn't mean you have to get trashed, just come and chill with us a little" Crook suggested.

"Well- I mean I want to, guys I really do. It's just I haven't really made much progress lately, and that has to be my primary concern, and maybe when I get ahead of school maybe I can come by more often" I converse.

"Yeah, okay. And that doesn't mean cut the contact. If you ever need us you know where we are, although you sat an example for many making our group a little smaller. I mean you were such a huge character for many and you leaving, well you set a print" Crook said almost with a sad expression.

"I can't say I'm sorry" I chuckle, I'm proud more are taking school seriously.

"You don't have to, I think it's a good thing, plus most of them come back didn't completely vanish like you, I mean even I'm starting paying attention or at least I try. It's not that bad" Crook chuckled nervously. I feel like a legend.

"Yeah, you're legendary man" Jackson said patting my back.

"So, what have you been up to, you know other than the book stuff? Seeing any fine ladies lately?" Jason asked.