Business

Chapter 34: Business

The Mexicans had surrounded me, and I knew what was happening. Revenge for humiliating the boss. Now they were gonna humiliate me. I was figuratively naked and helpless. And of course the boss wasn't even here. Pussy. He was probably too scared to get caught, so he got his underdogs to do his dirty work. I hated everything about this prison, at least own up to it.

"You fucked up, little boy. Now we gon' have to show this little white boy not to come with racist remarks. You better learn from this, next time we ain't gon' be so gentle." The guys walked around looking for tools to use on me. I must admit they found some interesting things. Some guys simply used their fists and kicked with their feet. Others got creative, got bats and sharp objects. A fat guy lifted me up, they lined up and the first guy was a big strong guy. He had decided his strength was enough, he blew me one in the eye, and several to my gut. The next guy had a knife and then slid the knife up my naked torso, then put pressure and opened a wound right under my defined chest. He kicked my feet under me making me fall to my knees, the fat guy of course wasn't strong enough to keep me up, so I lied there, on all four. Getting kicked and beat half to death. If it wasn't because they needed me with the plates, they would've killed me already.

"Now you listen here. The only reason we don't kill you, is because you have a clean slate. The authority figures here don't hate you as much as they do the rest of these fuckers in here. We need someone who is popular, liked, or just simply not despised, to rub some of that good reputation over on us." Was the last words I heard before I closed my eyes and didn't open them until much later in the morning. I woke because of a loud ringing in my ear. It was unbearable, I clutched my ears and closed my eyes shut. I got up and immediately felt immense pain all through my body, I was sore places I never thought eas possible. I was back in my cell, I woke up, getting up from the harsh cement floor, but all this was comprehended while still clutching my ear. The sound of the alarm was agonizing in a hundred different ways. I tumbled towards the sink, I looked into the mirror above the sink. Owen was still sleeping, it was the break of dawn, everything chaos, inmates were waking up, grumpy and swearing at the loud alarm, you would'a think they'd gotten used to it by now. It looked absolutely horrendous. I was finished. Done. I didn't even look human. It looked like I should be dead. I couldn't see the color of my own skin, red covered my entire self. I was buried in blood from head down. My face was worst. I felt pain in my hips, back, torso, face. My lips were swollen in the corner, I opened my eyes wide, the sclera of my right eye was not white anymore, it was red. My eyebrow cut and a straight cut across the top of my nose. I let the water run and let go of my ears to see blood on the palm of my hand. I rested my hands under the water and washed my hands, then I splashed my face with water. Most of the blood had dried already, so it was hard to scrub off without it hurting.

Before I managed to clean further than my hands and parts of my face, a guard came to our cell door. Owen had finally awoken.

"You have a visitor" was the only words I heard, my eyes went wide. Fuck. This is the worst timing ever, I don't want anyone to see me like this. But what if it was Alec, I might not see him again if he leaves now. If it's him, he's already made a huge decision that he could regret anytime. But what if it's my mom, or dad, or Jax. It'll kill them to see me like this.

"Inmate! You have a visitor, please approach the cell door so I can cuff you" Guard Hark shouted. I was snapped out of my thinking and obeyed Hark. I had to take the chance, besides I doubt it's him. I couldn't get my hopes up now. Fuck me, man, shit. This is bad.

Owen had just risen when I turned my back to the guard so he could cuff me. I saw Owen see me and his eyes went wide.

"Alexander?" He was puzzled. "What the fuck dude?" He looked worried. A lump formed in my throat, I didn't even know why. Was it because I could see the pity in his eyes before getting led away, or was it from the enormous pain seeping around in my body, or was it the thought of Alec. Maybe it was hormones, I mean I couldn't get the thought of that kiss out of my head. His lips were so soft, yet he was so rough. Fuck me, why was I even thinking of the kiss, it didn't mean anything to me.