Together till the end

Chapter 35: Together till the end

We hugged for what seemed to be forever. I grabbed his face and looked into his big ocean blue eyes. I leaned in closer and pressed my lips to his. He balled his hands in the collar of my uniform. I didn't care about where we stood, I hadn't tasted him for far too long, I needed him right now, more than ever. My hands slid down to his waist and pulled him tighter. It felt like we were the only two people in the room. Until Elijah coughed behind Alec. I opened my eyes to see almost everyone in the room staring at us. I couldn't care less.

"You shouldn't have done that." Elijah mumbled and sat down in his previous seat.

"I'd hate to ruin your cute little moment there, but I'm gonna have to ask you not to do that again, keep it to a minimum, alright Champ?" Hark was suddenly behind me, a hand on my shoulder and a straight face. I think I just found my new comrade in here. Hark was a cool guy, he didn't even stop my kiss with Alec even though it's not allowed. I couldn't help but smirk back at him, hiding the sheepish grin.

I looked back at Alec, his face was unreadable. I know he enjoyed the kiss, otherwise he wouldn't have kissed back so passionately. He sat down next to his brother and I sat down across from them. The longer I looked at Alec, his dirty blonde hair, his beautiful features, the more I missed wrapping my arms around him. Cuddling under the duvet, smelling his hair, kissing his red cheeks. Feeling him. touching him. I didn't even know how empty it was without him until now. My baby.

"Alexander?" both me and Alec looked at Elijah, he smiled.

"I love doing that. But dude... what the hell happened to you." Elijah said his face more serious. Alec looked at me eagerly and desperately. A fuck load of sorrow showed on his face now, he was devastated. He looked like he was about to cry, he looked down to avoid eye contact, then he looked back up his face was straight and focused. He didn't look sad anymore.

"It's nothing really, just a misunderstanding with some of the guys, it's all cleared now though." I lied. I could tell he didn't buy that, but he simply nodded. Maybe it was all too much, he didn't want to think about it.

"Alec. How come you showed. I mean, you know I'm happy to see you, some may even say excited, but after what happened with Felix and..." I trailed off looking down, feeling guilty somehow.

"I just, Felix is so irrelevant. He's a waste of breath, and I hate that someone like him broke us apart. I just I was so scared that something would happen to you if you felt like you had to keep protecting me, but thinking about it now, I wouldn't possibly have done things differently. I would do anything for you, you know that. And it's naive to think you wouldn't, when I would do the same. What we have, it's unhealthy, but it's worth working for. I'm sorry for freaking out and not seeing you for so long. I missed you so much, Alex. I hope you know that." He said worriedly.

"I have to admit, it was horrible being in there not knowing whether you would ever forgive me, or come to me again. But now that you're here, it all feels worth it. The wait, the terror of not knowing where we stood." I sighed, and continued to say, "It can all be put behind us. But I don't even need to tell you that you don't have to wait, because I know you will no matter what I say. And to be honest, I'm not gonna be one of those guys that says you can go out have fun with whomever you want, cause if anybody touches my baby I'll rip their fucking esophagus out and strangle them with it." I gritted my teeth, my knuckles turning white.

"Wow there dude, do they have anger management in there too? Cause that might be healthy for you" Elijah chipped in, I had completely forgotten he was there, which is a douchy thing to think. He's my best friend, and I love him to death, and of course I've missed him, but ever since his brother came in to the picture, he's stolen all my attention. I kinda feel bad for Elijah.