Home

A/N

LAST CHAPTER

****

As I exited the fences and the gates. I looked back at three four months of my life. Wasted. It made me think of Felix and the whole reason as to how I got in here. I had to push those thoughts away, it brought back an uncomfortable feeling, I felt sick. I couldn't dwell on the past. I looked ahead and saw a car drive up and parking in one of the parking lots. Alec got out of the car and leaned up against the hood of the car. I approached him and pulled him closer my hands on both sides of his waist. It was such a funny feeling. I hadn't seen him in a month, besides the 5 minute visits, with no touching, no hugging no kissing. I made sure to hold him tightly, I inhaled his lovely scent from the crook of his neck, placing a kiss there as well.

"Man I've missed you." He said as his hand went up to my nape, his fingers grabbing my hair.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah.." He smiled. We just stood there for a good moment, I leaned my head back to look at him properly then my lips pressed against his and moved slowly, as to savour the moment.

"Fuck, I've missed you so much baby" I mumbled into his lips.

"Mhm" he moaned against my lip, the sound sent a vibration all through my body. I pulled away from the kiss, looking into his eyes, taking his entire self in. His beautiful blue eyes shining back at mine, with a hint of a smile showing his dimples, as his smile grew his perfect set of teeth began showing. His skin was perfect, his face structure manly and jawline sharp. I put my hands up to his cheeks, they were soft even through the slight stubble he was trying to grow. I placed a soft kiss on his lips and pulled back to him opening his eyes slowly. I kissed him once more with a bit more passion, his moans and small whispers of my name had lit a fire through my body. I pulled him in closer, I was leaning against the car now and him leaning against me, our groins rubbing against each other. If we didn't stop we were gonna do it right here outside the prison. Luckily he was the first to pull away, I don't think I would've had the strength to do it.

"Let's go home. I bet your family wants to see you." He mumbled into my lips as I placed small pecks on the corner of his mouth. I nodded as I kissed him again. He looked at me in disbelief, "Are you sure you want to stay here all day. Instead of your bed, your soft and cozy bed."

"Okay let's go." I basically ran inside of the car. He turned the key in the ignition and we left hell for now.

The car ride was nice and calming. His hand was on my knee, unless when he had to change the gear, but he always placed it back.

"How's school?" I asked.

"Boring, without our daily visits to the janitors closet. Can't wait till you're back. Next year is gonna be our year. We finish what we've started and then we get to do whatever we want. Senior year is gonna be a breeze."

"I on the other hand am not so excited to come back. I don't mind not going to school ever again."

"Oh come on, it ain't that bad..." he got quiet, like he was anticipating something. "Alex.. I need you to promise me something." Here it comes... I know I fucked up. The whole thing, the reason I went in for... was the most stupid way to get in, I was set up. All I could think of in prison was how to kill Felix. But I know I couldn't, and Alex was about to explain exactly why I couldn't.

"Anything for you." I simply said, already knowing the words that were about to come out of his mouth.

"I know you want to keep me safe. I imagine you already know I want the same for you. So then imagine being in my shoes. Being the reason the love of your life ends up in the joint while you stand back knowing you were the reason. That's why I had to leave you. Because I knew this was too much for both of us. We would go to the extreme to save each other and it could get us both killed eventually. I can't imagine what I'd do if you ended up dying in that hole because of me."