My Brother the Devil

Chapter 13: My Brother the Devil

OBS: JAX' POINT OF VIEW

He was my brother. He was insane. And cold. He was my brother. Unfortunately. 

All I ever wanted was to be happy again. After everything that happened, I didn't think I could ever be happy again. It was already too late for Alexander, but I had a chance, I had hope. I could see it in his eyes as it had happened, he was done. His eyes lost that very little spark he had left, as the life of our sister had vanished, forever. I knew he could never recover from that, knowing he'll blame himself for the rest of his life. He had a good reason for that too. I have never forgiven him completely after what happened to Mary. No matter how long ago it was, something like that can never be forgotten. I've hated him since, I just don't always show it. I want him to suffer, like I suffered, like mom suffered, and like dad suffered. We've all suffered.

So it was completely intentional when I annoyed him, and angered him. I want him to never rest from guilt.

I took out my phone and pressed the round button below that captured the picture, I looked at the picture but didn't even get a good glimpse at it before Alex jumped me. I should've been prepared for this, damn, this is gonna hurt. I'm just lucky it's a dude he's sleeping with, maybe he'll go easy on me. He can't possible have grown to like him that much. It's not even like they've known each other for that long. 

I was wrong. 

I could see in his eyes, the intensive anger he felt as he smashed his fists against my face. Oh boy, he was completely and utterly in love with this boy. He was hitting hard. He usually don't do that to me. I've seen him beat other guys, I think I remember him almost blinding some dude for simply looking at him, or something like that. My brother is a beast, a demon, who has no control over his feelings or his temper. He needs help, and I mean like real help. I don't now what else it has to take for him to relax. He's never had anybody, nobody who was able to make him calm down. Not even Julian. I'm scared of what'll happen to him, he just has so much hate inside of him. Hate for himself mostly. Guess that guilt is eating him up from the inside. It's too late to help him. He has lost, he is lost.

As I was lying on the ground, taking the hits my brother was throwing at me, something weird suddenly happened. The beating had stopped. The other guy, Alec or something, was kneeling down beside me, only wearing my brothers boxershorts. I noticed his tats, they were dope. His deep voice was trying to calm Alex down. But the weird part was, it was helping. I've never ever seen anyone being able to stop Alex in the middle of a beating. He only stopped when he was satisfied, and he hadn't even cracked a bone yet, so he couldn't possibly be satisfied yet. 

"Alex, don't do it. Please, it pains me seeing you like this, so vulnerable, and weak. Not even able to control yourself, look at you, you are a mess. Don't do this, for your own goddamn sake. Look at yourself, beating your own little brother half to death. Now look at him, look at what you have done. This is your fault. Get up." He finished. Damn, that boy got some fucking balls... I've never seen anybody talk like that to my brother. I couldn't help but smirk. The blood seeping down to my neck and probably staining his carpet. I could feel my eye and lips swollen. I'm gonna look ugly as shit. My entire face was numb, I could barely move or talk, so I didn't, I just looked at them. Fuck, it hurt.

Alex looked up from me and stared at Alec. His hair was covering half of his eyes, since it wasn't that long. The sweat dripped down from his hair and face. His teeth were clenched and fists tightened. He looked at Alec intensively. If it was any other person who had said that to Alex, he wouldn't be breathing. No joke, Alex would've probably killed the guy, or girl. He never takes anything from anyone, he's psychopathic like that. It was a mere miracle that Alec was still standing. 

But as if there hadn't been enough surprises, he got up. Just like Alec told him to. I was shocked, for real. I mean, this was huge. Alex don't take commands from anyone. Was this guy a magician or something, had he put a spell on Alex? This was crazy, I've never seen anything amazing like this before. Damn. Alec got up as well and placed two hands on either side of Alex' face. Alex' face relaxed and he closed his eyes. He placed his hands on Alec's hands and their foreheads connected. Alex opened his eyes and looked at Alec for a long while, no expression, no smile nothing. I could feel his panting, from the beating, slowing down. He was relaxing. Jesus Christ, is that you. 

"Aww-" I began but as I was about to continue I was stopped. But not from my brother, as I had expected, but from the other Alexander. He placed a hand on my bloody mouth. 

"Not another sound from you. Do you hear me? Or I'll let him finish" Alec said, with a stern voice. I didn't know who was more terrifying, him or my brother. I nodded and pushed his hand away. I got up and looked at my brother with an angry frown. He looked back at me with a smirk. As I turned around to leave I heard Alex call my name. 

"Oh and Jax, don't send that photo, you know what'll happen if you do, right?" Alex said calmly. I turned around to see them holding hands. 

"Don't flatter yourselves. No body wanna see that horrifying photo anyway." I said as I left his room. 

As I closed the door behind me I sighed in relief. For a second there I really thought I was gonna die. He is one scary motherfucker. Both of them are. I'm not gonna mess with them, for now. They won't last anyway. He's bound to fuck it up. As usual.