Chapter 4

~~~Ivy~~~

"Stop struggling. I just want to talk"

My body froze when I heard his voice and I instantly recognized it. This person was from last night. I felt his breath on the back of my neck and I say "HIS" because it sent shivers down my spin and gave me a funny feeling in my stomach.

"If you scream, yell, or run, I won't hesitate to kill you. Nod if you understand", he said. I nodded my head and he finally released his hand from my mouth. I let out a gasp that I didn't even know I had before and slowly turned around to meet with those same brown eyes. Except this time, they had a light in them as he stared down at me. Our eyes locked onto each other and his gaze seemed to bore into my soul.

"Did you say anything to anyone about what happened?" he demanded, his voice growing a bit deeper than before. I slowly shook my head and he smirked. But that smirk melted away all fear I had in my body. It was as if he was taunting me.

Why?

I'll never know

But what I do know is that I want to punch the living daylights out of this idiot.

"Why did you kill him? What did he do that was so wrong?", I asked him. The guy in front of me  gave me a cold glare and he crossed his arms.

"That's none of your concern. You should know your place, Angel." he stated.

Fucking excuse me?

"You should know not to question me. Don't you know who I am, Angel?"

If looks could kill, he would be dead by now because as of right now, I'm glaring at this guy as if my life depended on it. I honestly was ready to beat the living shit out of him. Out of everything in this world -and trust me I hate a lot of things- I hated people who showed off their position or money to make others feel like shit. Using their "power" over others is fucking stupid and just goes to show that they have nothing but that. I let out a breath before placing a hand on my hip.

    "Listen here, you narcissistic rich boy. One, do not call me 'Angel'. That is not my fucking name. Second, If you haven't noticed, this is only my second day here. I don't give a shit about your god damn city and honestly, I could care fucking less if you kill me right here", I didn't realize how close we were to each other until I finished talking. The guy's eyes widened and they were now filled with amusement.

I sooooo want to beat him with my shoe.

    "I'm not a narcissist, Angel. I didn't realize that you were a new person", he says with a smirk as he leaned against the wall.

    "Wow, really? I wouldn't have guessed it. I suppose your head's too far up your own ass to notice people like me" I sarcastically said.

    "Well Angel, don't mention what happened last night to anyone because I can make your life into a living hell in a heartbeat", He states, his tone dead serious. This entire conversation is so fucking ridiculous.

Did he not fucking hear me the first time?

Well, I'll make him listen. Before he even had a chance to blink, my hand came down on his cheek quickly.

    "You have no damn right to talk like that to me. Just because you have money and power, doesn't give you the fucking right to tell me what to do. Did you not hear me the first time? I could care less about your fucking situation. I'll keep your dumb ass secret, but if you get caught, daddy won't be able to bail you out. Go ahead and try to make my life a fucking living hell. Oh wait, you can't because I'm already in it"

The guy took a small step back during my outburst and put a hand to his red left cheek. My hand still burned from the slap and I quickly opened the door.

"Go fuck yourself", I told him as I slammed the door shut.

~~~~Alex~~~

After that girl left the janitor room, I let out a small laugh. I leaned against the wall, rubbing my throbbing cheek. The door opened and I look up to see Brandon and Damon stepping inside. They were happily chatting and I scoffed.

"Whoa! Dude what happened to your face?", Brandon shouted as he and Damon came closer. I raised my eyebrows in confusion and Brandon gave me his little mirror.

What kind of guy brings a mirror to school?

A guy who wants to look good for his mate.

Shut it Elias.

As I looked at my reflection, I realized that my cheek was now starting to bruise. I gave back Brandon his mirror and Damon gave me weird look.

"Did you get punched?"

"No shit idiot. Of course he did"

"Well, I'm just asking"

"Can you both shut up? I didn't get punched. I got slapped", I huffed in annoyance. How these two idiots became my friends, I'll never know.

"Wait, you did?! By who?!", Brandon asked, enthusiastically.

"Does your new bruise have anything to do with that girl who's now storming down the hall?", Damon asked with a crooked smile. My silence was enough to give him his answer and he started laughing with Brandon joining him.

"Not my fault. I had to talk with her, but she ended up slapping me. No big deal", I shrugged. Twidle-dum and Tweedle-dee finally stopped laughing and Damon patted my back.

"And by talk, you mean threaten" he said.

"Naneun sonyeoga uli sangsaleul ttaelyeossdago mid-eul su eobsda. (I can't believe that a girl hit our Alpha) ", Brandon mumbled. I grabbed a nearby bucket and chucked it at him, missing by an inch.

"Hey, fucker we can't understand you when you speak Korean", I said. Damon laughed again and Brandon let out a small cry as the bucket made a loud noise. "I only dragged her in here it's because she was there last night. If she opened her mouth to the cops, we'd be done", I growled.

Damon's laughter died down and he had a serious look on his face as well as Brandon.

"Well, is she?", Damon asked. I thought back to our conversation earlier and let a small smile appear on my lips.

"No, she won't. But do keep an eye on her and make sure that she doesn't. Also, Damon," I paused as I saw him straighten up his at the sound of his name.

"Find everything that you can get on that girl"