Chapter 13

A/N: I really suck at writing very intimate moments. So please bear with me QnQ

~~~Ivy~~

Looking at the 4 boys that sat in front of me, I didn't know whether to feel embarrassed or to be angry.  I mean they just saw me dancing and I hate having an audience. Especially these 4 idiots. 

"Wow, this chick can really move her body", I heard one of the boys say. I whipped my head to see a tan hottie, sitting next to Damon. I heard a small growl coming from Alex and I rolled my eyes. 

"Answer my damn question! How the hell are you guys here?! Are you guys following me everywhere now!?", I shouted. They seemed to flinch at how loud my voice was, but I didn't care. I'm fine with them watching me at school, but when they start following me to places that are suppose to be my happy place, that's when I cross the line. 

Damon held up his hands in surrender and slowly got up before saying, "Hey, we just followed Alex who heard the music and we followed it here. We were out clubbing before we even knew about this place."

I let out a frustrated sigh and took off my visor, only to hear a few gasps. I looked at the boys in confusion. 

Did these assholes really didn't know it was me? 

What fucking dumbasses they are.

"Just fucking leave", I said, pointing at the door. I watched as three of them got up and left the room and sighed.  I turned around to go get my phone from the stereo before taking out my ponytail.

"Are you going to leave, fuckface?" I asked, knowing Alex was still in the room. I didn't hear an answer back and scoffed. I unplugged my phone from the stereo and went to grab my bag, hearing a sharp intake of breath from Alex. As I was turning around, I suddenly felt my body being pushed back. My back ended up against the stereo and I looked at Alex, who-of course-has his resting bitch face on. 

Even though he had his resting bitch face on, his breath was ragged and - holy fuck he smells amazing. He leaned his face closer to mine and I felt his minty breath against my lips. His hand slowly wrapped around my waist while the other kept my hand pinned against the stereo to prevent it from moving. 

I felt my cheeks get warmer and my body had tingles everywhere! He then looked down at my lips  and licked his own, which was hot as fuck!! 

"Fuck, what are you doing to me?", I heard him whisper before bringing his lips closer to mine. My breath hitched and my eyes were now screwed shut. I heard a chuckle before feeling a pair of lips on my forehead. 

What the fuck? 

I reopened my eyes to see Alex smirking and he moved away from me. I don't know why but I felt disappointed when he did and all of a sudden the floor looks very interesting.

Wait a fucking minute.... 

I looked up at Alex, who was now at the door and still smirking with hands in his pockets. 

He did not just! 

As if he could read minds, he let out a small laugh. 

"Oh but Angel, I did" was what he said before holding up my phone and dashing out of the room.