Chapter 28

A/N: Here's a short chapter for you guys! 

~~~Ivy~~

The walk back wasn't as far as I thought it was. It only took me about 15 minutes before I saw Alex's house appear through the trees. I still couldn't believe that I was talking to a wolf just moments ago.

 Call me crazy and put me in an asylum but it happened. And not to mention, he kissed me! 

Is it weird that I felt my cheek tingling when he did and is it weird that I felt sad when he had to leave?

I shook my head, snapping myself out of my LaLa Land, and lifted my head off the couch. Seeing the end credits of the episode, I turned off the TV and skipped into the kitchen. Food is calling me! I headed to the pantry and frowned. This boy has nothing sweet! Not even a single cookie! Just rows and rows of soup, protein bars, bags of rice, bread, etc.

As  I gaped at the empty pantry, I heard someone clear their throat. I turned my head to see Angelo with a smile. I bet he can sense my shock because he let out a small laugh. 

"Sad I know. But I'll let you on a little secret", he said before walking towards me. He went inside the pantry, with me following behind, and pushed a small button next to the door. The wall on the side had a made a small opening and my eyes lit up. 

What the fuck? Why the secret door? 

That's TOTALLY NOT  suspicious at all! 

Wait a minute.. 

IS THAT NUTELLA!!!!!!?????

I looked at Angelo and he gave me a small wink before grabbing a bag of Gummy Bears. I snatched the jar of nutella and Angelo quickly pressed the button again to close the small opening. We both stepped out of the pantry and sat down at the counter, eating the goods. 

"Why the secret door of goodies?", I asked while getting a spoon. Angelo let out a chuckle and threw a red Gummy bear in his mouth before answering my question. 

"Alex had it installed to make sure no one touches his food. But Layla mainly uses it to 'hide' the candy from me", he smiles. I couldn't help but giggle. 

So, he had a sweet tooth and Layla tries to limit his candy habit? That's cute!

"Now I gotta put these back before Layla suspects them missing. Don't tell her that I took some", he said before grabbing a handful of gummy bears and putting the bag away. He gave me a small wink and walked out the kitchen. 

So Alex likes nutella, eh? It'd be a shame if someone were to eat his precious nutella 

Wow, for once I agree with you, Ivy. 

You again? 

Like I said before, I never left. 

Why's that?

It's complicated. Anyways, I agree with you.

Why?

Because Alex is a dickwad 

I heard that voice mumble something else, but I pushed it away once the creamy goodness of nutella entered my mouth. 

Then one spoonful became two, then two became three, and then the next thing I knew, it was empty. I laid my head on the counter top, feeling bored. Kass went to the park with Daniel and Layla, Damon and Brandon are who knows where, and Alex. I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to talk anymore. I don't want to talk to him either. 

After what that fucker said about me, I don't even want to be near him. Let alone in the same house. I'm going to ask mom to see if we can move out. 

The sound of the door slamming shut had broke me out of my thoughts and I peered around the kitchen doorway to see that the three idiots were back. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the empty nutella jar before throwing it in the trash. I walked into the living room, where Alex, Brandon, and Damon were resting. 

"Hey, Ivy!", greeted Brandon with an enthusiastic wave and Damon gave a small wave before returning his eyes to the TV. I smiled and waved back, not making eye contact with the asshole that was literally glaring holes into my body. I turned to the stairs and ran up, after making eye contact with Alex and giving him the finger. 

Knowing him, he was probably fuming with anger. 

Good, you dickweed!