Chapter 7

~~~Alex~~~

I looked over to where Brandon's car was and I clenched my fists. I felt my jaw tighten and I glared at Brandon through the window as I saw both Ivy and Brandon smiling while making conversation. I let out a grunt and crossed my arms, watching the two make friendly conversation. I felt a hand touch my shoulder and I grabbed whoever was behind me, only to flip them over.

"Owww! What the fuck dude!"

I looked over to see Damon groaning on the floor and I shrugged, my eyes returning to my best friend and Ivy getting ready to leave. Ivy looked out her window and saw me staring at her. Her light brown eyes stared back into mine and I didn't look away from her gaze.

Her beautiful brown eyes were filled with life and light, but I knew that behind those eyes lie secrets that she kept hidden. She was like me in a way. But instead of staying the dark, she's in the light, where a demon like me can't go.

She gave me a look of sympathy, making me scoff. I don't need her sympathy.

Brandon and Ivy drove away and I kept my eyes on the car until it disappeared. I looked at Damon who was now grinning like Cheshire Cat and give me "the brows".

"You like her", he stated.

"What?"

"You heard me", he said crossing his arms and he gave me "the brows" again. I rolled my eyes and pushed him away as we started walking back to his car.

"I just met her today. I don't think that's even possible. Now did you find out who hit us?", I say impatiently. Damon rolled his eyes as we got in and he leaned over to the backseat.

"Yeah, it was one of the Bloodmoon pack members. Apparently, they were following you guys ever since you left the school", He replied. I took out my phone again and dialed Sebastian. It rung for a minute before I heard him pick up the call.

"This is the Castronova Estate, to whom am I speaking to?"

"It's me, Sebastian. You really need to look before answering. Did you find him?"

I heard him let out a sigh before continuing.

"Yes. We took him to the warehouse. He's not talking".

I smirked and Damon started to drive.

"I'll be there in 10 minutes. Make sure you guys keep him... occupied"

"Yes, Young Master".

I hung up the call and put my phone in my pocket.

"Hey, I got that thing that you wanted", I heard Damon say. I looked at him and he smirked. Damon grabbed a file underneath his seat and chucked it towards me. I, thankfully, caught it and I looked inside. A picture of Ivy was clipped to the right corner of papers that held everything that I needed to know. I smirked as I closed the file and placed it on my lap.

'Whatever she's hiding, she can't hide for long'