Chapter 10

~~~Alex~~

It was 3:15 am. And here I am, in a dark basement. 

The loud screams echoed around the basement as I leaned against my desk. I had an evil smile on my face as the bloody and bruised man before me lay on the floor, panting. Brandon stood next to the man on the floor while Calum stood behind. 

Brandon, then, grabbed the man by the roots of his hair and lifted him up. The man's face was bleeding and it was black and blue. He let out small whimpers and I scoffed, pushing myself off the desk and swung the silver pistol in my gloved hand. 

"Now, let me ask you again. Why were you following me? What does the Bloodmoon Pack want?" I demand. The man let out a strangled laugh and spat out blood from his laughing fit. He glanced at me and snickered. 

"The head of the Lycan Shadow Pack is a fucking kid? Why don't you go back to sleep, boy. Isn't it passed your bedtime", he mocked. I let out a deep growl and Elias was dying to take control. But I couldn't. 

Not yet.

I glared at the dead man in front of me and he tensed up, making me realize that my eyes had switched colors again. I kept eye contact as I shot his leg, making him scream. 

Oh how that's music to my fucking ears.

As he was groaning in pain, I placed the pistol against his forehead, making him hiss in pain.

"Well, this kid is about to blow your fucking brains out if you don't tell me what the fuck I want to hear", I snapped. He whimpered from the pain in his leg and I smirk deviously. Silver bullets covered in wolfsbane were a wolf's weakness. Once injected in a wolf, it starts to spread throughout the body like a virus and they'll be dead. But the ones I used on this guy were just regular silver bullets. 

Still hurts like hell though. 

"How about I rephrase my question, why the fuck did you attack me when you know god damn well about our pack's alliance", I ask, my voice getting deeper and deeper as Elias started to make his presence.  When he didn't answer, I let out a loud growl and pulled the trigger. His blood splattering all over Calum and his body collapsing on the ground. 

I scoffed and walked back to my desk, placing the pistol on top and removing the glove from my hand. 

Great I'm going have to dose myself in cologne.

I loosened the tie I was wearing and started walking out of the office. 

"What a fucking waste of my time. Calum, clean this shit up", I demand as I pass him on my way out.

"Yes, Alpha"

While Calum and Brandon cleaned up the body and blood, I stepped into the empty hallway and heaved out a sigh, walking towards my bedroom.

~~~~

Once I got to my room, I wasn't surprised to see Sebastian, my omega, standing there. He gave me a small smile as he followed me into the room. I was suppose to be getting ready for bed, but the quiet moans of a girl stopped me from going to the bathroom.

I turned my head to see a redhead laying on my bed, wearing the skimpiest thing that I've seen on this Earth. Along with her outfit, she was wearing a big ass fur coat and some high heels. I smirked as I immediately went to my bed. 

As I got closer, she gave me a small grin before taking off the coat and heels, giving me a sexy look. I dismissed Sebastian and was about to work on relieving the tightness that was growing in my pants with this whore. 

But as I leaned closer to her, for some reason my mind went to Ivy. I immediately thought back to yesterday. 

Ivy was sitting behind me on the back of my bike. 

Her small arms wrapped around my torso, holding tightly. 

Her soft chocolate brown hair blowing in the wind as we passed buildings and cars.

Her beautiful smile that was on her face when she realized how much she was enjoying the ride. 

My mind was filled with HER

"Baby~ what's wrong? Why did you stop~", the girl's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't realize that I stopped what I was doing. 

The redhead sat on my lap and she was stroking my arm, while pressing her fake boobs against my chest. I suddenly lost all interest in her and instantly pushed her off me. 

"I have no interest in you anymore. You may leave", I say, glaring at her. The redhead looked at me in disbelief and let out an exasperated gasp, as if I offended her in some way. I heard her get up and slamming the door shut. I looked down at my 'friend' and sighed in frustration. 

Now I have to take a cold shower.

~~~~

I sat at the foot of my bed wearing nothing but a towel. The water dripped from my hair and trailed down my back as I looked up at the ceiling. 

Why did I think of Ivy all of a sudden? 

"Alpha, I'm surprised. You didn't have your way with her"

I sat up and looked at Sebastian, who was now standing inside the room. 

"I just didn't feel like it, Sebastian", I simple said. He nodded and sighed as he placed something on my dresser. 

"You left this in Damon's car. I was sent over here to give it to you"

"Thank you, Sebastian. Good night"

"Goodnight, Alpha" 

Once Sebastian left the room, I got up and walked to the dresser. It was Ivy's file. I never got a chance to look at it. All I saw was her photo. I picked up her file and went back to my bed. I stared at her file and my mind was debating whether I should look into it or not. 

I let out another groan of frustration and shoved the file away. 

I'll look into it tomorrow. I'm too tired for this shit. 

I put on a pair of boxers and got into bed, turning the lights off and falling into a hopeless sleep.