Chapter 47

A/N: I'll be honest, I'm not proud of this chapter.

~~~Alex~~

I never really liked Disneyland.

There were always too many people and the crowds are ridiculous. The lines are incredibly long and the wait was terrible. And it's always worse when you're an Alpha. We don't have that much patience and I get agitated pretty damn often.

The characters don't make my experience with Disney any better. The princess actresses were too snobby and so fake. They always threw themselves towards me and it was honestly pathetic. those people who play Mickey Mouse, Goofy, Pluto, and other characters creep the fuck out of me too. You never know who the fuck is under that sweaty costume.

Plus, food here is expensive as shit. I mean, 8 dollars for a god damn hot dog? I can get 4 hotdogs with that at a gas station.

But seeing the look on Ivy's face was worth the torture.

I took her around Disneyland and we went on so many rides that I think I lost count. After we took pictures at the Castle, we went to Tomorrowland, where they had an Avengers exhibition. We saw all of the Ironman suits and I beat her in LEGO Avengers Assemble two times before heading to Space Mountain. It was a good idea to get fast passes beforehand instead of waiting in the 43 minute line.

After Space Mountain, we hit all the other areas in Disneyland. Mickey's Toontown, Adventureland, Fantasy Land, Frontier Land, Critter Country, Main Street Plaza, and finally New Orleans.

Looking down at Ivy, who was clutching onto my arm like her life depended it, we both exited out of the Haunted Mansion. She looked so cute when she got scared. At one point during the ghostly tour, I had scared her by tickling her neck. I didn't expect to get turned on by her small squeal but I did. Thankfully, it went down when we went through the graveyard.

It was worth coming here to see her smile. And just when I thought she couldn't get any cuter, she proved me wrong by wearing those god damn Minnie Mouse ears.

"That was fun", I say with a smirk. Ivy glared at me before letting go of my arm, making the warmth of her body disappear from mine.

"That was not fun! Why did you scare me like that?!", she pouted.

God damn it. That fucking pout.

Why does our mate have to be so cute and so irresistible?

We were blessed.

"Oh come on, babe. It wasn't that bad", I cooed as I kissed her forehead. I felt herbed grow warm under my touch and I couldn't help but smirk. Ivy looked away from me to hide her blush and my heart melted at her cuteness. She cleared her throat and tried to avoid eye contact with me by looking around the park. I quickly kissed her cheek and smiled, knowing that I have her attention.

"Let's go get your churro and we can head over to California Adventures, angel", I whispered in her ear before walking over to the churro cart. I can feel Ivy's gaze on me as I got in line for the churros and it took me everything to not turn around and kiss the living shit out of her.

"Hiya! What can I get you, hunk?", the red-headed vendor asked. I pulled Ivy close to me and smiled.

"One churro for my girlfriend here", I replied. The vendor's eyes lit up and smiled before handing us a churro. Ivy grabbed it and before she could pull out her wallet, I gave the woman a 5 dollar bill.

"You know, you don't have to pay for everything, Alex. I brought my wallet for a reason", Ivy said with a hint of sarcasm. I rolled my eyes before grabbing her hand once more. I brought it to my lips and placed a small kiss on her hand.

"I know, but I want this day to be special for us. Plus, it makes me happy to spend a little money on you. Let me spoil you today, princess", I replied as I stared into her eyes, admiring every single feature of hers. I wanted to burn this into my memory so that if she runs away when I tell her, I will be able to remember this moment.

~~~Ivy~~

Holy

Mother

Fucking

God

This boy has me weak in the knees. Everything that's been happening so far has been like a fairytale. What he had said earlier made me want to melt in his arms right then and there.

Why was he so freaking perfect?

We ended up changing parks and headed over to California Adventures. The fireworks were about to start and instead of going back into Disneyland, Alex suggested the huge Mickey Mouse Ferris Wheel. According to him, it's one of the best views to see the fireworks. Once inside, I looked out into the view and was left breathless. Alex was right. It was one of the best views to see everything. The lights from the attractions and booths and the incredible water show were mesmerizing.

After the firework show, we headed out to the car and Alex said that he had one last place to take me. I, obviously, kept bothering him for answers but he wouldn't budge.

We drove for hours, sang a million songs that played on the radio, and talked about random shit before the car slowed down to a complete stop. When we got out of the car, I gasped in shock and awe.

We were in the meadow where I met Elias.

But this time, it was illuminated by fireflies. Alex and I both sat on the hood of his car and just looked out into the meadow.

"Thanks, Alex"

"What for?"

I turn back to look at him and see that he has been looking at me as well. I felt my cheeks warm up and I clear my throat.

Get it together, Ivy

"F-For bringing me here. I know that you're not really fond of this place", I say. Alex lets out a small laugh before scooting closer to me.

"It was that obvious?", I laughed with him and nodded.

"What gave me away?"

"The annoyed looks you gave to the Disney princesses and when we went to go take a picture with Mickey Mouse, you looked like you wanted to shit yourself", I say while giggling. He rolled his eyes before moving closer to me to the point where there was only an inch of space between us.

"Can you blame me? You never know who could be under there", he said and I couldn't agree with him more.

After that, we sat in complete silence. I kept thinking about all the things that he's done for me today. He took me around Disneyland and helped me create some new memories that I'll never forget. He let me hold onto him when we went on the Haunted Mansion, he bought me a churro even though when I asked him not to, he called me his girlfriend..

"I have something to tell you, Ivy".

I looked at Alex with wide eyes as he grabbed both of my hands.

Okay okay okay. Calm down, Ivy. You got this

Don't turn into a tomato!

"W-What is it?"

Alex let out a deep sigh before looking me in the eye.

"There's something that you should know about me. But before that, I need to tell you before you run away from me",

Run away?

What the hell?