Chapter 53

A/N: I'm sorry for not updating. This year has been a crazy one and so much stuff has been happening in my life that it was all too much to take. I'm sure that you all remember (if not then it's okay) that I lost my cousin back in March. Well, during May, I lost my grandparents on both sides of my family. My mom lost her father and my dad lost his mother, and I lost two amazing grandparents. Their deaths hit me hard and it reminded me of my cousin, my baby nephew, and other relatives that I lost. Needless to say, I haven't been doing good. I lost my motivation to even write anything and I tried so hard to write. But I just couldn't.

College hasn't been doing me any good either. It added to my stress and I was tired all the time. I haven't been doing good academic wise and I hated my major. At the moment, I felt so alone and I thought I could hide it all from everyone. Until, I got into a car accident. Nothing too serious thankfully, but it was my breaking point. For the first time in 6 years, I broke down in front of my parents. I cried and cried til I couldn't breathe. I ended up telling them how unhappy I felt and how stressed I was. We ended up having a really long conversation about everything.

Anyways, the moral of this note is that you're not alone. And that it's okay to ask for help, even if you don't want it. I'm still going through some things, but now I have people who will help me and support me. 

So I hope you guys enjoy this chapter after I spent months trying to write it. I cant guarantee when the next chapter will be up, but I will try my best to write more for you guys.

XOX,

JGV

~~Ivy~~~

OWWWOOOOOOOOO!!!

I opened my eyes at the loud sound that was echoing throughout the house. It took me awhile to realize what the sound was and my eyes widened when I recognized it. There were so many sounds happening all at once. I could hear screams, rapid footsteps, and howls of pain. I immediately ripped off my blanket and opened the door to my bedroom, to see people running out of the house.

What's going on?!

Where's Alex?!

Alex!

"ROGUES!!", someone shouted in the middle of the chaos.

Rogues?

I ran out of the room, but before I could help other people out of the house, I felt someone grab my arm. I couldn't see who it was because it was so dark, but I could see was their silhouette. This person was obviously a male and I immediately tried pulling away.

"This way, Luna!", I heard him shout. I

"What the hell is going on?!", I shouted at the person dragging me away.

"Rogues are attacking the premises. I have strict orders from Alpha Alexander to make sure that you and Miss. Kassidy are safe! Now hurry! We don't have much time!" His hold on me tightened and for some reason, it made me mad hearing him say that.

"Where is Alex?"

"He is at the front, fighting off the rogues, along with Beta Damon and Delta Brandon." his reply made me even more angry. I ripped my arm out of his hand and glared at the man in front of me. He turned around quickly and I realized that it was Stiles. Thank god, it was someone I knew.

"I'm not a damsel in distress. I can fight too", I said as I turned to run to the front of the house. Stiles grabbed my arm again and I whipped my head around, glaring at him harshly.

"Luna, I don't doubt that you can fight. But these are rogue werewolves. I'm pretty sure that Alpha has informed you on them! They're extremely dangerous! They have no remorse for no one and will kill anything in their path. You can't win this one", Stiles replied while tightening his grip. Feeling extremely pissed off, I growled at him.

"Stiles, this is an order from your Luna! Do not stop me from protecting my mate!", I demanded. I didn't notice that my voice had dropped an octave and Stiles begrudgingly let go of my arm.

"Now, you can either join me in protecting everyone or run away like the pup you are."

I had no idea where this was coming from, but boy does it feel amazing. Stiles' pupils narrowed into slits as he let out a growl before lowering his head in submission.

Okay.. that's new. But hey, I can take what I can get.

We started running towards the front of the house, where Alex and the others were. But before I could even reach the front, I heard a cry for help. A very familiar cry. I immediately changed my direction towards it as the crying got louder and I ended up at a door that was blocked by a huge block of wood.

"DYLAN?! IS THAT YOU?!" I shouted.
"IVY?!" I heard him cry back and I sighed in relief.
"IT'S ME, DYLAN! I'M GOING TO GET YOU OUT, OKAY? JUST HOLD ON!" I shouted back. I heard him shout back an 'okay' before I tried to pull the piece of wood away.

God damn it! Why is it so heavy?!

"Stiles! Help me move this thing!" When I didn't hear a response, I turned around to see that I was alone.

What the fuck?! Where the fuck did he go?! Oh fuck it! I'll do this myself!!

I turned back around and started pulling again. This time, it actually moved! I tugged it even more and the piece of wood was slowly moving away from the door. Finally, the piece of wood was out the way.

FUCK YEAH! I still got it! Ain't need no man to get shit done!

I grabbed the doorknob and ripped open the door, to find the room empty. I felt panic growing inside me as I stepped into the room.

"Dylan?!", I called out. I heard a small whimper coming from the closet and I hurriedly opened the closet door, my heart aching when I saw him. Dylan was hugging his knees close to his chest with his head in between them and a baseball bat was right next to him for protection. He reminded me so much of Nathan. I gently touched him on the shoulder and Dylan looked up from his position. His tear filled eyes widened in recognition and I was attacked with a bone crushing hug. I hugged him back and he hid his face in my shoulder. He must've been so scared.

"Are you okay, Dylan", I asked him and he nodded.

"What were you doing hiding in the closet, bud?" I asked him. He let out a hiccup before looking at me.

"S-Someone was at the window and they tried getting in. They kept banging on the window and I got really scared s-so I grabbed the bat and hid i-in the closet", he said, while hiccuping. I held him close to me and kissed him on the forehead as he started to cry again.

"Good thinking, bud. You're so brave, Dylan. Don't worry. No one is going to hurt you. I'll protect you, okay? Now, we need to get out of here", I cooed to him as he tried to stop crying. I gave him a small smile and he smiled back before his eyes widened in fear.

"IVY! LOOK OUT!!"

But it was too late. The pain came crashing like a wave. I groaned in pain as I turned around to see a tall figure standing behind me, the tattoo on his arm giving away his identity.

"What..what are you doing?"

"IVY?!" I heard Dylan calling for me. Stiles looked at me with sad eyes before he hit my head again, making me fall to the ground. My vision grew blurry and I was struggling to keep them open.

"D-Dylan...run.. go..get Alex...", I croaked out.

"I'm sorry Luna. Please forgive me", he said before I succumbed to the pain and my world went black.