Chapter 33

~~~Ivy~~

Alex gave me an amused smirk before walking towards me. I wanted nothing more than to smack the shit out of him. I wanted to kick his ass to Antartica. I wanted to punch the man out of him. I wanted to hurt him. 

How dare he do that to me! How dare he just use me! 

How dare he use US, you mean. 

Yeah sure whatever, stupid voice in my head. 

Shut up bitch. I'm on edge as of right now. 

Nah really? I thought you were sleeping after what I just did to that whore that was touching what's ours. 

Alex looked down at me with a drunken smile and it made me want to barf. 

Wanting nothing to do with Alex as of right now, I pushed past him to the backyard. Slamming the backyard door open, I turned and shot him an icy glare before taking off toward the woods. 

~~~Alex~~ 

Staring after Ivy, I tried to control the urge to chase after her. To pin her against the wall and claim what was mine. But as I went to take a step, I felt pain on my earlobe and I grunted in pain. 

"What the fuck was that?", my sister pulled me away from the backyard. I gave her a smirk before answering, 

"I was fulfilling my needs. Ivy got in the way." I heard a low growl coming from Elias. He wasn't too thrilled that we almost had sex with someone else besides our mate. In fact, he hated me for that. But it didn't matter to me. 

Need I remind that she was hurt before?! 

Shut up Elias. 

No you shut up! 

Elias

Shut up! Let's go find our mate! NOW!

She can wait.

"You're such an asshole, Alex! Why would you do that to Ivy?! Why would you use her like that?!", Kassidy continued to lecture me as my mind wandered off to Ivy. 

Damn, she looked so sexy kicking Rosa's ass. Hell, she looked sexy when she's angry in general. I didn't think that her wolf had that much power over me and I'm the fucking Alpha. 

I would give anything to have her yell at me again and then I would have her screaming my name. Her body against mine and her moans echoing throughout the house. Fuck. 

"ARE YOU REALLY GETTING A BONER RIGHT NOW!?", Kassidy tore me out of my thoughts and I looked down to see Alex Junior making an appearance. 

Shit. 

I rolled my eyes before getting up and pushing past my sister and my Beta. Time for a cold shower. 

~~~~~~

Coming out of the shower and now sober, I looked at the clock. It was 8:56. Huh. Ivy hasn't come back yet. 

Where could she have gone? 

I think I have an idea.

Elias, what are you thinking?

Just trust me, Alex. 

I rolled my eyes and dried off my body before putting on boxers. Grabbing a few clothes from my closet, I walked downstairs and to the backyard. I placed the clothes onto the bench before letting Elias take over. I took a deep breath as I finished shifting, and charged into the forest. 

I sniffed the air, trying to catch Ivy's scent for the 10th time. Unable to find it again, I frowned and walked farther. 

Where the hell is she? She couldn't have gone far. 

I continued walking around the forest and a sweet scent soon came across me. 

IVY!

Elias let out a small yip in excitement as I mentally rolled my eyes. I ran over to where the scent was coming from and stumbled upon the small clearing from before. A wave of relief came across my being when I saw Ivy's figure sitting in the middle of the clearing, staring at the stars. 

"You know, it's dangerous to be out here all alone",