Chapter 32

Hi Guys! 

So let me start off by saying...

HAPPY 2018! and..

 I'M SO SO SORRY, YOU GUYS! I was traveling for Christmas and New Year, so I didn't get have access to a computer! You have no idea how thankful I am for you readers! I was originally going to write a Christmas Special for you guys, but I had no access to a computer for the past 2 weeks (TnT)

I hope you guys had an amazing Christmas/New Year!

BTW, I want to know what your guys's New Years Resolution, if you have one! Mine is to create more stories and be able to balance both school and writing. 

Okay, Enjoy guys! In this chapter, Ivy gets her hands dirty ;D 

~~~Ivy~~

It's been a few days after that incident with Alex and since then, he's been trying to avoid me. I also had to control Kassidy from screeching in excitement when I told her that it was Alex and that I might be going crazy. But she suggested something that I will NOT mention all. When she suggested it, I literally laughed in her face and told her that it's not possible. 

But let's focus on the now. 

Loud music pumping through the speakers. Spiked drinks and a bunch of horny teenagers. What could possibly go wrong?

Well, it's boring.

Nothing about this  party is fun. There's a shit ton of random ass people I don't know dancing, getting drunk, and literally fucking on the dance floor. Talk about classy, am I right? 

I rolled my eyes as I looked around the room, trying to find the one person who dragged me here. As my eyes laid on him, I marched over. Grabbing the person's arm, I pulled him away from the slut he was talking to and growled. Literally.

Damon looked at me up and down with lust in his eyes before pulling his arm away.I rolled my eyes and smacked his arm to knock some sense in him. I didn't blame him. I looked hot tonight. Wearing a black lacey top, with a leather jacket, and ripped jeans and black boots, I've been getting hungry stares from guys all night (Another reason why I wanted to go home). 

"What's wrong, Ivy?", he asked, trying to hide the fact that he knew I wanted to go home. I gave him a sickening sweet smile to hide my frustration.

"'What's wrong?' you say? Hmm. Oh I don't know. Maybe the fact that I didn't want to be here in the first place, I'm bored as fuck and I want to go home!", I practically shouted in his face. Damon laughed nervously as he looked around the room, trying to find anyone who can save him from me.

"Look, why don't you just have a drink and relax?", he suggested before handing me his drink, which I turned down instantly by smacking that shit out of his hand.

"No bitch! Take me home!", he sighed before nodding his head slowly. We both headed for the door and I stepped outside as he went to go say his goodbyes to the host. We both got into the car and started to drive home.

~~~

After a few minutes of driving, I looked at Damon. His face had fell and his hazel/ green eyes were hard as stone. My mood went from bitchy to sad in a minute.

Damn, I was being a real bitch.

As we approached a stoplight, I poked his shoulder to get his attention.

"Damon, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be such a bitch to you earlier", I apologized. Damon looked at me and gave me a small smile before ruffling my hair.