Chapter 50

~~~???~~

"Is there any progress on the Lycan Shadow Pack?", I asked my beta as he entered my office.

"They both accepted the bond. Everything is going according to plan, Alpha", he said. My laptop screen had turned on and the live footage that appeared made my smirk grow. The two clueless people laid close together in their bed. He was holding onto her as if he was afraid of letting her go and she laid there, asleep.

I let out a dry laugh as I watched.

"Is she aware of our kind?", I asked while pouring myself a drink.

"Yes, Alpha".

"Excellent. We'll make our move tomorrow", I say. I could feel my beta's intense gaze on me as I continued watching the screen.

"Alpha, are you sure about this?"

I let out a snarl at my beta and he cowered before composing himself.

"I don't mean to question your actions. It's just that the Lycan Shadow Pack is one of the fiercest and ruthless packs in America. They outnumber us in both firepower and pack warriors. Not to mention that we have an alliance with them. If we do this, we will have a bounty on our heads", he reasoned.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. My beta was correct. They do outnumber us, even with the rogues on our side. But I couldn't wait any longer. My wolf has been restless ever since we laid eyes on her and I wanted her first.

But he just had to take her.

He just had to be her destined mate.

Oh well.

She will learn to love me as well.

And if not, I will ravish her body and claim her as mine whether she wants it or not.

"I don't care! She was mine from the start!", I shouted in rage, smashing my drink onto the floor. My beta looked at me as if I was insane and stood frozen on the spot. I glared at the screen as a new image appeared.

"Call the rogues and tell them we leave at dawn", I barked at him. I felt him leave the room in a hurry and my anger increased.

I went to close my laptop, but Ivy had appeared on screen again, this time she was changing. My wolf purred at the sight of Ivy's bare skin and I felt my cock stiffen. I grinned.

'It was amazing how she is so guarded and so gullible at the same time', I thought to myself as she pranced around HIS room to look for something to wear.

'Oh, the things I would do to that body of hers',

I watched her bend over, giving me a full show of what's to be mine and I let out a growl. My wolf purred at the sight of her ass and my breathing grew heavy as I tried not to lose my composure. This woman was the epitome of sexy and it was doing wonders to my cock. As I watched Ivy, I mind linked one of my pack whores to come into my office. I sure as hell don't want to be beating my meat when I could just fuck a willing bitch in heat.

Hearing a knock on my door, I told them to come in and a sultry giggle echoed in my ears. I turned to see one of the many whores standing in the doorway.

She's not Ivy but it'll do.

I slammed my laptop shut before striding towards her. She reached up to touch me, but I immediately grabbed her hands and put them behind her back. She let out a low moan and I smirked.

It's time for a family reunion, Ivy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey everyone. I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. I'm back from the hiatus and I will be posting as much as I can. I'm still coping with what happened but I know that eventually, I will be okay. 

On a happier note, I am excited to get back to writing for you guys and I can't wait for what I have in store for you! 

I wonder who this mysterious person is 🤔🤔

Any guesses?