Chapter 48

~~~Ivy~~

"Ivy, do remember the first time we met?", he asked. I nodded.

"How could I forget? I was mortified and you scared the living daylights out of me". Alex chuckled at my response but continued.

"Let's just say that before I met you, I was a mess. I went down a dark path, pushing everyone that cared for me away. I was in deep depression, near to the point of taking my own life. But instead of taking my own life, I turned my depression into anger and resentment."

Alex let out a dry laugh before looking at me. His eyes flashed yellow for a second before returning to their brown hue. At this point, it wasn't much of a surprise when it happened. But I didn't want to say anything. 

"You think you're a monster? You're no monster, Ivy. If anyone is a monster, it's me. Because I am  one. I was heartless and easily agitated. I bullied, manipulated, deceived, hurt, and broke others for my own gain. I thrived in other people's misery and suffering. I felt powerful when others groveled at my feet and hated when things didn't go my way. 

And then you came into my life, Ivy Martin. The most stubbornest person I have ever met. You infuriate me and drive me insane. You make me worry about you when I shouldn't be. You are the cause of my mood swings and the cause of my stress. Ever since you came into my life, my mind has never been at ease

But, you are also kind-hearted, unique, brave, and not to mention beautiful. I don't know how you did it, but you somehow, managed to change me. You came into my dark life with your light and destroyed my control over people. I had tried pushing you away just like I did before. But you stayed within me. Before I even realized it, you became apart of me. I couldn't get you off my mind even when I tried. 

What I'm trying to say here, Ivy, is that I love you and it's time that you learn that I'm a werewolf". 

.

.

.

.

I laughed.

Like actually laughed. 

Yeah, it's a rude thing to do when someone is confessing to you, but how can I not?

The guy practically just ruined the entire moment by stating that he's a werewolf. Like what in the actual fuck? This is not how you confess to someone. 

Alex stared at me, waiting for me to stop laughing. When I finally stopped laughing, I looked over at Alex and my smile fell. He looked serious and I, suddenly, felt uneasy. 

"You don't believe me, do you?", he asked.

"Of course I don't believe you. Werewolves aren't real", I stated. He, then, got off the hood of the car and started walking more into the field as I watched him. 

"Looks like I will have to show you", I heard him say. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms as he took off his shirt.

This is going to be a sight to see.

He seriously believes that he is a werewolf? 

You have got to be- OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!

Suddenly, I head Alex's bones breaking and I screamed in horror as he let out an animalistic growl. He bent on all fours as bundles of black fur started to grow rapidly all over his body. Then, the boy that was once standing in front of me was now replaced with a familiar looking wolf. 

I sat on the hood of the car, frozen as  Elias/Alex started walking towards me slowly. When he got close enough, he sat on his hind legs and his golden eyes met mine. 

Now, most SANE people would run off screaming. I, on the other hand, just sat there like a fucking idiot. 

Did that just fucking happen? 

Alex just-

He just-

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING ON!?

And just as he trans-fucking-formed into a gigantic animal, he turned back into a human being. 

Once my brain finally decided that it was done processing what just fucking happened, I did like what most people do in this type of situation. 

"WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED!? HOW IS THIS REAL?! THIS CAN'T BE REAL! THIS IS A DREAM RIGHT?! THAT MUST BE IT! I KNEW THIS DAY WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE! I'M FUCKING DREAMING! THIS HAS TO BE A DREAM! HAHAHAHAHA!", I shouted in both fear and shock, making Alex take a step closer to me and grabbing onto both of my hands. 

"Ivy, calm down. This is real. I am a werewolf", he said. 

"CALM DOWN!? YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN AFTER WHAT THE FUCK YOU JUST DID!? HOW!? WHAT?!"

How is this even possible?!

Werewolves don't exist!

But he just proved you wrong, Ivy

My breath started to quicken and I could feel my heart beat rapidly speeding up. My body felt tense and frigid and my throat started to tighten. My vision started to cloud over and I felt as if I could pass out at any moment. 

But then, that feeling left as soon as Alex wrapped his arms around my trembling body. He placed small kisses on my head and he rocked my body side to side, as if he was consoling a child. My body slowly stop shaking and I felt nothing but comfort and warmth. 

"I'm sorry, Ivy. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to scare you like that. Please forgive me, angel", he muttered. I looked at Alex and my heart broke. He was looking at me with so much sadness and fear. As if he was afraid that I would leave him. 

"It's okay, Alex", I said as I stroked his cheek. His body tensed up as my hand met with his skin, but then, he relaxed within my touch.

"You're not afraid of me?" he whispered quietly. In that moment, my eyes widened in shock. He sounded so weak and fragile like porcelain. It felt that if I were to say the wrong thing, he would crumble to the ground and break. 

I leaned into his chest and gave him a small peck on his lips. 

"Of course, I'm not afraid of you. Granted, what you did earlier did scare the crap out of me. But then again, can you blame me? I just saw the guy I like turn into a hairy wolf", I said with small laugh. Alex chuckled and he placed a small kiss on my forehead. 

"You are like no other, Ivy Martin ", he muttered before capturing my lips into a kiss. 

One I gladly returned. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: He finally confesses! But things are about to get a bit 

.

.

.

.

 Interesting from here on out 😏 

Stay Tuned 😈