Chapter 20

~~~Ivy~~

We finally reached the base of the stairs and my eyes widened in shock.

Are we sure that I'm in Alex's home?

Because from what I'm seeing, this is totally different from the one he showed me! This place was more of a mansion! In the middle of the ceiling was a beautiful glass chandelier and the stairs we were descending from looked like it was freaking floating!

We ended up going through the living room, being occupied by a few boys playing some Mortal Kombat. Then Kassidy slid open a door and I couldn't believe my eyes. 

Because seeing the bad boy and jerk face from your school chasing after a very frightened Damon around with a pan, was a sight you can't ever imagine.

It was getting difficult for me to control my laughter.

Not to mention, someone- I'm assuming Damon- covered Alex in flour head to toe.

I watched as Alex tackled Damon to the floor and they started to wrestle. Alex was trying to hit Damon with the pan, but Damon had his hands on his wrist preventing him from doing so.

"Dude! You're going to making a mess! Lauren will be mad", Damon shouted.

"The hell I care! You hit me with flour!"

I can't hold it!

I bursted out laughing and their heads snapped towards me. I was laughing even harder as I saw Alex's eyes go wide, and he tried to get up but ended up slipping. I held onto the counter and calmed down from my laughing fit. Wiping away the tears, I tried not to giggle looking at Alex again. 

"No need to stop the show! Please continue on", I teased. Alex had a scowl on his face and he grunted while getting up from the floor. He looked at me for a moment before going past me and Kassidy to the stairs.

I couldn't help but feel a little sad that he didn't even respond anything to me.

Is he mad about this morning?

"Don't worry about my brother. He's not angry at you", Kassidy replied, as if she read my mind.

Wait, brother?!

"Yeah my brother", she replied with a smirk.

Oh, shit did I say that out loud?

"Yes you did", I heard Damon mention while stuffing his face with a burger he found in the fridge. Kassidy was no longer next to me and was walking up to Brandon, smiling.

"Morning, handsome." she cooed and wrapped an arm around his neck.

"Hey babe", he replied as he beamed at her. Brandon grabbed Kassidy by the waist and kissed her cheek as she giggled. He started whispering things in her ear that made her giggle more and making me gag.

I let out a groan as I covered my ears before turning to the two.

"Can you guys talk about doing the dirty later when I'm not here?", I groaned. Kassidy and Brandon both grinned and chuckled before they pulled away.

Must be a couple thing.

Kassidy then pointed at the fridge. 

"Pizza's in there."

PIZZA~!

I ran over to the fridge and threw open the door to see a box of pizza. I took out at least 4 slices, warmed them up, and started to shovel down the slices. Damon laughed, and I gave him the finger because he was judging me. He may not have said anything, but I know he is.

"That's not very attractive, Angel", I heard a familiar voice say. I looked up from my beloved pizza and a gorgeous sex god stood right in front of me. Both hands on the counter as Alex stared at me intensely. He had no shirt on and his hair was wet. My eyes trailed down his face to his body, soaking in every inch of this boy in front of me. But my gaze stopped at the black ink that was peeking out on his shoulder. 

It looked like a small animal, but I couldn't make sure what type it was. 

"Like what you see?", he teased, making me snap out of his sex spell.

God damn. I did it again.

"No. I've never been so disgusted in my life", I lied. He gave me a small frown and rolled his eyes before going over to the fridge.

Lie.

Shut up brain!

Well, it is a lie.

No, it's no-

Bitch don't even try. We both know he's fucking delicious as fuck.

"Hello? Did you hear me, Ivy?"

"Huh?" Alex's voice brought me back from my thoughts and saw Alex smirking. He stood up straight while crossing his arms across his chest.

"I said, hurry up with your food. My dad wants to have a talk with you and your mom about something."

I raised an eyebrow at him and he shrugged.

What could Alex's dad want with me and my mom?