Chapter 45

~~Ivy~~~

After hours of shopping and buying up half the mall, Kassidy and I made our to the food court. When we first got here, Kassidy immediately dragged me to Victoria's Secret and made me try on lingerie. Not to toot my own horn but damn, I looked fucking amazing in them. We ended up buying a black lace set and a couple of other regular items. 

Then we headed towards more stores like Forever 21, H&M, rue21, Papaya, etc. Needless to say, our arms were dying by the time we got to the food court. 

Well.

More like Damon's arms, since we got tired of hauling the bags of clothes after 20 minutes. Kassidy called him and he's been hanging out with us. 

"So what do you feel like eating, Ivy?", Kassidy asked as we approach a food vendor. I looked around and considered the many delicious looking options. Damon rolls his eyes and hauls over to find us a place to sit.

"Let's get some Sooubway", I say. We head over to the counter and order our food. But the guy who made our sandwiches looked really familiar. He had blonde hair, was freakishly tall, and had the voice of a boy going through puberty. 

Where have I seen him before? 

I looked at his name tag, only to find out he didn't have it on. I frowned slightly, feeling a bit disappointed. Suddenly, I felt my phone beep and I look down to see a message from Alex. I smiled and as I read the message before responding. 

(This is how their conversation went) 

I had to contain my giggles as we past a large group of people. I kept my eyes glued to my phone screen, anxious to see what he had to say. When he finally replied, I rolled my eyes. 

"Who's making you smile like the Cheshire Cat, Ivy", Kassidy said in a teasing voice

"Who's making you smile like the Cheshire Cat, Ivy", Kassidy said in a teasing voice. I looked at her with warm cheeks and shoved my phone in my pocket as we sat down in a booth. 

"No one", I replied before grabbing my meatball marinara sandwich. But before I can even take a bite out of my sandwich, Kassidy snatched it out of my hand! 

HOW DARE SHE!

I reached over to grab it back, but she held it away from me. 

"Was it a certain guy that happens to be my brother?", she cooed as I kept reaching for my heavenly piece. I rolled my eyes, feeling my cheeks grow even hotter. 

"Why even bother asking when you already know the answer? Now give me back my meatballs!", I shouted. She gave it back and I glared at her playfully before taking a bite. 

"So what did he want?", she asked as she ate her turkey italiano. 

"He's taking me somewhere today. A date, I think", I replied with food in my mouth. She went quiet for a moment before breaking out into a huge grin. I looked at her weirdly as Kassidy let out giggles. 

"What crawled up your ass", I asked. She shook her dismissively and wolfed down her sandwich. My eyes widened and she grabbed my hand. 

"Come on! We gotta go home and get you ready for your date!", she shouted. We ran out of the mall and into the parking lot where Damon was already waiting for us. She practically shoved me in the car before we drove back home.

So much for a girls day