Chapter 46

~~~Alex~~

'We're almost there. Hope you're ready, Alex', I heard Brandon's wolf say. I smiled as I thanked the woman in the ticket booth before making my way towards the front of the gate. A bunch of girls who were coming to the park gave me some suggestive looks and whispered to each other. I couldn't blame them. 

Have you seen me?  

I fiddled with the tickets in my hand and took a seat on a nearby bench. 

Oh god, I really hope she likes it. I spent a lot of time thinking and planning out how this day is going to go. 

She will. Our mate told me many times that how she never experienced this place.

I don't know, Eli.

Trust me, Alex. 

'Hey, we're here. Damon's taking her to you'

I took deep breath to calm my nerves and waited for my beautiful mate to arrive. 

It's time for her to know the truth. 

~~Ivy~~

I couldn't see anything and my ass hurts.

After Kassidy got me ready for my date, Brandon came out of nowhere and told me to put on a blindfold. I, of course, refused at first, but then Kassidy told me that it would ruin the surprise that Alex had for me. 

I've been sitting in this car for an hour and we were stuck in traffic for 20 minutes before the car stopped. It was funny to hear the happy-go-lucky Brandon cussing out every single car that cut him off. 

"Kassidy! I swear to god, if you don't stop switching the station, I will throw you out the window!", I heard him yell. Kassidy scoffed before I heard her switch the station one more time. 

"You can't do shit to me, babe", she said. I could picture her smirking and I heard Brandon let out a mumble. Then I heard whispers and groans. 

Oh my god!

Someone get me out of here before I start smelling sweat and sex!

"Do not fuck when I'm here! Are we there yet!?", I shouted loudly. Kassidy giggled and Brandon grunted, obviously not liking how I interrupted whatever the they were trying to do. After a few minutes, I felt the car stop and I went to take off the blindfold. But a hand stopped me from doing so and I immediately recognized who it was. 

"Damon, what are you doing here?", I ask as he escorts me out of the car, leaving the sex monkeys' car. He chuckles and says nothing as we start walking. As we're walking, I hear people talking and children laughter. 

"Where are we, Damon?", I ask again and this time, I get a response. 

"Someplace magical," he replied as we continue walking. I rolled my eyes under the blindfold and I heard him laugh. 

"Impatient?"

"You have no idea. Do you know what Alex is planning?"

"Yep! And just because I know you, no I'm not gonna tell you anything. Just be a few more minutes and you'll be with your boyfriend." 

My heart skipped a beat after the last sentence and I felt my cheeks flush. I felt Damon let go of my hand and lean close to my ear. 

"Just a heads up, Ivy. Don't run from him when he tells you. I haven't seen Alex like this in forever and I'm happy that you came into our lives. He needs you", I heard Damon say as we stopped walking. 

When he tells me? 

What is he going to tell me? 

What the fuck? 

Suddenly, a familiar scent hit my nose.  A pair of warm hands enveloped mine and I felt a small kiss on my forehead. He let go of one of my hands and removed the blindfold. I blinked a few times to help my eyes adjust to the bright sunlight and I grinned when I found his deep brown eyes. Alex had a small smile on his face as he stared at me, his eyes filled with adoration. 

"You look breathtaking, Angel", he said as he brought my hand up to his lips, giving them a small kiss. My cheeks flared and he chuckled. 

"Not so bad yourself, Alex", I replied. 

"Ready to see where we're at?", he teased, knowing that I've been dying to know. I nodded and he dug into his pocket. He pulled out two tickets and placed them in my hands. My jaw dropped in shock. 

"WE'RE AT DISNEYLAND!?", I screamed excitedly. He nodded and I couldn't contain my excitement. It had been years since I last went there and it was the only good memory I had of Nathan and I. 

"I knew that you haven't been here in awhile and I thought it was finally time to put these seasonal passes to use", he said with a smirk. I looked at Alex with tear-filled eyes and his smirk vanished, immediately replaced with a look of concern. 

"Ivy, what's wrong? Do you not want to? I'm so s-", I cut him off by wrapping my arms around him tightly. I felt him tense up for a second before feeling his arms wrap around me. I kissed his cheek repeatedly and shook my head. 

"No! This is amazing! It just reminded me of an old memory", I say with a smile. His worried eyes softened and he kissed my forehead. 

"Well now, you can make new ones. Only this time, it'll be with me", he replied with a smile before grabbing my hand and walking towards the gate. I immediately felt sparks and I hope that he felt it too. 

We finally got inside and headed towards Main Street. Everything was exactly how I remembered it. Disney music was playing throughout the park and the smell of food and cinnamon filled the air. 

"So what does my princess want to do first?"

I pointed straight at the castle and smiled. 

"Let's take some pictures before we head over to Tomorrowland!", I said. He nodded and we both ran to the castle.