Starting Line

Nicki's pov:

Having to meet these new guys is going to be super dope but it could go bad with some guys. Last season was so new to me. And I'm with new guys and I even added more to choose from.

Pulling up to the house it was just me. I go inside and up to the room that was mine. Rihanna did a great job picking a new location. This house had a lot more to offer than the last. Hopefully so does the new set of men coming in.

"Nicki!" I hear Rih yell.

"Rih!" I scream back.

"Good you're on time" she says. She comes up the stairs and hands me the clipboard. "Where is the outfit you chose to wear today?" She asks me.

"On my bed"

"Good. Go get dressed. I just got word the guys are on their way to the venue." She says.

"Great" I say going to change. (Outfit below)

"My bih looking good" Rih says making me laugh and pose

"Thank you" I say zipping up my shoes.

"Okay the car is out. I'm ready, you ready, the guys better be ready" she says.

"Right" I say grabbing my purse and chewing gum as I walk out the door.

Getting to the venue I was pretty excited. The guys I chose were done thoroughly. This is definitely going to help me wiggle my way through who is here for me or not.

"Wait here" Rih says. I was handed my mic and my inner ears. I hear Rih give her speech and then introduce me as my music came on.

"He said he came from Jamaica, he owned a couple acres. Couple fake visas cause he never got his papers. Gave up on love fucking with them heartbreakers, but he was getting money with the movers and the shakers. He was mixed with a couple things, ball like a couple rings. Bricks in the condo and grams to zing zing. Left arm baby mama tatted." The music then started to fade into another one of my songs. "Punchline queen no boxer though! Pu-pu-punchline queen no boxer though!" I yell into the mic. Some of the guys are entertained. "I am Nicki Minaj!" I say. The guys are happy and loud cheering. "I can't hear you. I said I am Nicki muthafuckin Minaj!" I say louder. The guys cheer louder. "That's more like it. Now which one of you want to be mine?" I say sweetly. The guys yell out for themselves. I just smile and exit the stage.

Going into a private room I rented all the guys were in there lined up and ready. Walking in all eyes were on me. I could hear "Only" playing in the background. "When I walk in sit up straight" I say as I look directly at the guys.

"You're all so quiet" I say. The guys chuckle. "Rihanna what did you do to them?" I ask walking up to one of the guys. He had a nice smile and dimple like me. "What's your name?" I ask.

"Nelly" he says.

"Nice meeting you Nelly" I say. "In fact it will be nice meeting all of you" I say smiling. "There are 26 of you. That's two more than last seasons competition. That means there will be four of you, no wait, maybe six of you leaving for the first elimination " I say. "And without there being enough beds for every person I'd be very concerned where to sleep when someone is eliminated " I say.