Confessional Time

See what the guys think at this point in the competition and Nicki and Rihanna.

Dreadz- After the test I feel that I can see what I'm really here for. It is for Nicki. I have a bad temper I admit but only when I feel the relationship is going bad. Other than that I'm serious about winning Nicki heart.

SexyRida- I hold a lot of respect for Nicki and I see us going far in a relationship. She wants something long term and I can commit to that. I feel we will be good for each other.

Lush- Nicki may feel I'm just with her to hype myself up but it's to hype her up. I feel I can make her into a better person if she with me. I like her and I want her to go far, with me by her side ain't no stopping us.

Playboy- To me I feel I am the one Nicki can depend on. If she needs to laugh, I'm there. I'm her shoulder to lean on and I wanna be that for the rest of the time we spend together here and after this.

Captain- She fine. I think she fine as a bottle of wine. Nicki can get anything she wants and I'm willing to provide it. I wanna have her babies. Okay not like that but we can make some cute babies. I wanna be her man, man.

PapaJ- Between me and Nicki we know what's up. This competition is over when she with me. The chemistry is there with us and I don't think I can leave this competition without a fight.

Noizy- What can I say about me and Nicki? Match made in heaven. That girl makes me get the chills. Like the good chills you get after a good stretch. She makes me wanna be a better man for her.

Juicy- Spending the time I had with Nicki throughout the competition so far, I can say every time we talked I can feel something between us. I know she feeling me. I just make her see she only feeling me.

Courageous- One word. Crazy. I'm crazy about Nicki, that girl get my blood pressure up every time I see her. Heart rate and all. I know for a fact that Nicki will be mine. Just watch. That's enough said.

Saddle- We find each other attractive. I'm Nicki's man in my mind. I know everyone can say that but I am. I help her out with anything and I'm by her side through it all if she needs me.

Trouble- Let me tell you one thing. Nicki Minaj is a beautiful woman. Very talented and blessed. She is someone I would be with everyday and give everything she deserves.

Stallion- She deserves the world in my eyes. I've had a crush on that woman since I was a teenage boy. When she first came out I was following her movement and career. I would love Nicki even if she didn't choose me. She special.

TonedV- I don't see Nicki as a fine piece of ass. She is a woman of intelligence and sophistication. I want to have her intellectually until she desires more from me. I already want her but my plan is for her to want me more than I want her.

Rihanna- If I'm being honest here I think it's between Juicy, Stallion, Courageous, TonedV, Trouble and Saddle. The rest they willing and up for the task but as far as being a real man that can handle Nicki, not too much hope. I think PapaJ and Noizy are getting there too but the others, nah fam!

Nicki- I like about eight of the guys left. About six of them I am really feeling. I honestly don't know. When you get down to the nitty gritty of the competition I'm really having to decipher and decide precisely on who is and who isn't. Competition is weighing heavy.

Mack- Since you ask, I think about three of the guys are here for my cousin. The rest I think can't handle what all comes with her and what she is about just as Onika. They gotta be with the best of both worlds. Not just what they think or imagine.

Production Team- As the production team we think you should read and vote for more updates. Carry on!

Shae 📚📖✏️