Timing Challenge

Nicki's pov:

We arrived to Cancún and I have my mind set on freelancing. Meaning I want the guys to enjoy this trip and not be set on me.

Being human we sometimes want our space and that's what I want with the guys. I want to see who know how to have personal time and who knows when to reach out to me.

I meet the guys for breakfast and we order what we want.

"Rih tells us we are free to do whatever we want for today and tomorrow" Juicy says.

"Yeah. I want you all to enjoy this beautiful place" I say. "I'll be having myself some me time" I add.

"Yeah me too" Safaree says. I wanted to burst out in laughter. He knows how to just do him. Our food is then brought out.

"Well I will see you all around. Don't forget to enjoy yourselves" I say taking my plate up to my room. I meet Rihanna inside and sit at my desk to eat.

"The guys were like free to do whatever we want?" She says mocking them. I start laughing.

"I think Safaree and Drake know what I'm doing" I say.

"There is six guys left Nicki." She says.

"I know. Two of them have to go home" I say.

"Two??"

"Yes two. I didn't feel bad sending Nas and Terrence home. It's all about compatibility and relations" I say.

"If you don't feel compatible there can be no relationship " she says.

"Precisely" I say.

"Well I'm going down to the spa" she says.

"Wait, can you take my plate?" I ask.

"Sure" she says taking it. "Have fun" she says. I smile. I go to wash up and get dressed.

I hear a knock at my door and am surprised to see Playboy

"Hey Nicki I know you probably already got plans and stuff but before I do anything on my time I wanted to get some alone time with you" he says. I smile.

"That's sweet. I was just going to do the walk on the lazy river. You can join me if you want"

"Yeah I'm up for it" he says. I grab my hat and go to get my waist wrap. When I turn I see him taking his shirt off and Playboy is fine. He got a nice body build.

Playboy's pov:

Nicki is hella fine. She went to go get her hat and cover up and that ass was a nice peach.

I walk down to the lazy river entrance with her and we just start talking.

"I actually haven't spent much time with you. Why is that?"