The Test Challenge

Nicki's pov:

So it's ten guys left still and I like to think that the top ten deserve to spend nights alone with me in my room. However, I can't let anyone of these guys be in there with so much on my mind and not knowing who is really here for me or not.

I wake up this morning and get dressed and ready for the challenge for today.

I meet the guys down stairs and we all pile into the car.

We arrive at a building and inside it looked like a game show.

The guys take a seat somewhere and I stand at a podium center stage

"Today we are playing the game of elimination!" Rih says into the mic.

"Every man is for them self" I say.

"First thing first is for everyone of you to take this multiple choice test. If I see one of you cheat you're out automatically " Rihanna says giving them all a pen. "Your time starts now" she says. We both eye all the guys as they test. Safaree stands up first.

"I'm done" he says. I just keep a blank face and take it. He sits back down. The others followed right after. Rihanna gives me the papers and I leave .

Rih's pov:

After Nicki leaves to look over the tests I am left with the guys for a questionnaire.

"I will ask all of you a question and if you fail to answer it correctly or at all you are done automatically.

"Safaree what is Nicki's absolute pet peeve?"

"When people spend a lot of money just to impress others"

"Correct. Stallion what is Nicki's go to snack?"

"Strawberry-banana yogurt "

"Correct. Juicy what is Nicki's movie she watches when she has a hard time sleeping?"

"The devil wears Prada"

"Correct. PapaJ what does Nicki collect?"

"Marilyn Monroe paintings"