Looking Ass Nigga Challenge

Nicki's pov:

Last night I talked to PapaJ to get to know him more and it helped get us to have a closer connection. He offered to give me a massage last night and he got some nice firm hands.

"It was nice getting to know you Nicki" he says. I felt like I was horny this morning but I had to fight it. I needed to last more nights without sex. I give him a nice kiss to the lips and escort him out the room. I slide down the door after closing it. I gotta take care of this situation I got going on.

Rih's pov:

After waiting a while I decided to go into Nicki's room and there was no sign of a man.

"Nic" I yell out.

"Get out!" She yells from the bathroom.

"Well then" I say. Things might have went bad last night.

About ten minutes later she came out of her room and down to the kitchen dressed.

"Hey, my bad for yelling at you like that" she says.

"Yeah, what was that for?" I ask.

"Master" she says. I look up at her confused. She makes a vibrator sound and I nod my head.

"Told you to let these men take care of it" I say.

"I just wanna go a few more nights without it" she says.

"Mhm" I say. "So for today we have to test the guys on their wondering eyes?" I ask.

"Yeah. Starting with my interview"

"I'll let the guys know to come down" I say leaving out the kitchen.

Nicki's pov:

I pack my cranberries, almonds and fruit in my snack containers. For the challenge today I would need my energy and my snacks. I grab a naked smoothie out the fridge and get a blueberry and chocolate muffin to eat. Rihanna comes back as I put it all in my lunch bag.

"Ready?" She asks.

"Yeah" I say.

I had to interview with Jimmy Kimmel and the guys would be sitting first row. During the commercials the guys could go roam around and whatever while I was handling business on stage. Rihanna was to watch all of them and take note of what they do when I'm not around. After the show we went to a luncheon I had with some movie producers. We were going to be rooftop and there were going to be a lot of business people around.

PapaJ's pov:

So I guess there really is no challenge today. We've been out and around with Nicki for all her business deals but we've been in Rih's hands through it all. So it's like we've been with Nicki but at a distance.

"Help yourselves to anything" Rihanna says walking off somewhere.

"Yo the food looks good " says Noizy.