In Sickness and Health Challenge

Nicki's pov:

So we are back at the house after our little vacation to Brazil and I wake up this morning and I am sick. My nose is between running and stopped up. I am breathing out of my mouth and coughing. I just feel terrible.

Rih's pov:

So I get dressed and go into Nicki's room and I'm feeling good and everything. I was ready to hype her ass up for today's challenge. But the bitch is in bed sick.

"Nicki I know you not in the bed faking a sickness" I say. She just throws the covers up and over her face.

"I am" she says softly. "My throat hurts".

"I wonder why" I say. She then looks at me.

"It's sore Fenty!" She whines. "We can't do the challenge we planned today. New challenger" she says.

"And what's that?" I ask.

"See which guy can come and take care of me. They have to have something prepared for me in my time of need" she says. I laugh.

"Well this should be good" I say leaving out. I go down stairs and call all the guys to meet me in the living room.

"Okay fellas, Nicki is not feeling good and I mean homie is sick foreal " I say. "So today's challenge is to gather your thoughts for thirty minutes and come up with a way you would take care of her. And remember this is a way to give her the idea of what kind of man you are when she is down. When you have an idea of what you want to do come see me and no idea can be used more than once." I say. I go back up to Nicki's room to check on her.

"That's good. Listen I want you to take them to the store because I'm sure they have an idea of what they want to do and they will need to buy something." She says.

"Right" I say.

"Use the tab card" she says. I go to her desk and look in the drawer for the tab card.

"See you soon with all the guys" I say walking out.

Saddle's pov:

So Rihanna comes back and we all give her our ideas of what we wanted to do for Nicki. She then tells us that we all have to get ready and meet her outside in the car.

She takes us to a shopping strip where it was Walgreens, Walmart, Target, Hallmark, and DollarTree.

"You each can get these tab cards. Whatever you buy just buy it with these cards. You have thirty five minutes to shop for whatever you need to get and meet me back here" she says.

While inside of Walmart I see PapaJ picking up a lot of things from the health and beauty section. Like why are you buying a whole lot of shit? I just get the things I need and buy them.

Playboy's pov:

Being that while away Nicki tells me and a few other guys that she was watching us. I certainly don't want to be eliminated anytime soon if not at all so I really want to step my game up for this challenge and show her how serious I am.

Looking over I see Lush in the same isle as me and I just about know what he is going to do.

If you ask me I think he should be the next person to leave. He isn't all that serious about this competition.

Honey's pov:

Since I joined in the middle of this I have to be a stand out guy for my first challenge. And having Nicki as a former friend I just about know what I can do that can be sensual to her needs.