Night Special 3

Nicki's pov:

Courageous was the lucky person to join me tonight in my room.

"How do you feel about being in the bottom ten?" I ask.

"Good and I'm the first one to be in your room tonight is even better" he says. I giggle. "You look good in that dress" he says licking his lips at me.

"Thanks. I wanna get out of it though" I say. He looks up and I smirk.

"You play so much and like to think you innocent" he says.

"Nothing wrong with a little flirting" I say. He nods.

PapaJ's pov:

Me and the guys were eating and talking about tonight.

"Dreadz was suppose to be eliminated long ago" Playboy says.

"I'm just happy Stallion spoke up cause a nigga wasn't going home tonight" I say.

"I ain't trying to be on sides or some shit. I just felt that you were here for Nicki" he says.

"Courageous is one lucky nigga though. Him and Nicki probably up in there cuddling and shit" Trouble says.

"So what if they are? He ain't win" Captain says. I just laugh.

"Trouble why you so jealous? And you whine too damn much. Nicki ain't looking for no soft nigga. That's why she up there with Courageous right now." I say.

"I'll vote you to go home next cause your time is coming soon" he says.

"Oooh, I'm so sc-scared" I say making the guys laugh.

Courageous's pov:

Nicki had me flirtatious towards her. She had a pretty face and a smile to match.

"If you don't mind me asking, what went wrong with the last guy that won, Safaree?"

"I don't mind you asking. You're actually like the second person to ask believe it or not. Safaree and me were great together. We could still be in a relationship but he made me feel like I had to be in a competition for him after he competed for me" she says.

"Ohh." I say.

"He was somewhat still stuck on his ex who I believe is to be the love of his life. He says I am the love of his life but I knew he was just trying to keep me from a major heartbreak"

"Coming from a mans perspective I can say he wasn't lying. Sometimes we can love women like women love men. We have different reasons in why we love them. And it's possible to fall out of love, don't forget. He might of felt she was the one and was with her and had been through a lot with her which is why the involvement was still there but he knew he was getting somewhere better with you and knew you were the only thing he needed. I think he might of went backwards just to reassure himself. Hints the secrets and lies" I say.

"Wow. I never thought of it like that. I mean the connection was there and it wasn't like he would keep it from me when I asked. I guess t was just me in feeling like I don't need to compete and I know I can get something better"

"There's nothing wrong with upgrading if you know you not in a place you belong" I say. She slightly smiles.

"You've been through a rough relationship before?"

"I've had crazy experiences with past relationships but I'm tired of the crazy. I want someone like you"

"See I feel like the connection is here. I feel we in sync when we're together. I just don't know if it'll always be this way with me and you or me and whoever else I feel this way with" she says.

"Well I can guarantee I change but for the better. If I grow, you're going to grow with me."

"If I grow, you grow" she says making me chuckle.

"You funny"

"No you're funny. But I like what you represent to others in yourself." She says.

"If you like it I love it" I say. She leans in and plants a kiss on my lips.

Nicki's pov:

The conversation I was having with Courageous was really turning me on and I can admit I'm feeling him. Like he got me thinking he will be in the top 3 on my list.

"You know Nicki you are hard to resist and I feel that since I'm in here I shouldn't have to hold back anything" he says.

"Oh really? What you thinking bout?"

"Check this out" he says standing in front of me. I then watch him unzip his pants and reveal his penis. I bite down on my lip and look up at him.

"That is pretty nice and thick and lengthy" I say. He just smirks.

"Could be wet" he says.

"Could be" I say feeling myself get wet. He knew how to get a girls attention. He chuckles. I stand up getting close to him and whisper in his ear while stroking it.

"I said it could be" I say in his ear. I suddenly feel him pick me up and place me on my bed.

"I don't play games" he says in my ear hovering over me. I bite down on my lip and just let him have his way with me. I couldn't reject the offer he set up for me tonight.

Juicy's pov:

So I go upstairs with a plate of food I was ready to dig into when I see PapaJ, Trouble and Captain standing outside of Nicki's bedroom door.

"What are they doing?" I ask going up to them. They all shush me and tell me to listen even though there wasn't much to listen to. Nicki and Courageous were just moaning. I shake my head and go into the room. I see Stallion sitting on his bed and brushing his hair.

"Them niggas still out there?" He asks.

"Yeah. I don't wanna listen to that shit" I say sitting on my bed.

"Me either. Hell Courageous getting lucky and I can't be mad cause that'll be next" he says chuckling. We then see the guys running in to go to their beds.

"What the fuck bro?!" I yell.

"What y'all niggas running for?"

"We think Rihanna seen us" Captain says.

"Snitching ass" Trouble says walking by. Rihanna then walks in.

"I'm not a snitch bitch" she says walking in. Me and the other guys burst out laughing. "Anyways be ready for tomorrow's challenge and try not to be in the bottom again, worry about that and not Nicki's cookie crumbling with another nigga" she says and walks out. Me and the other guys were instigating and roasting on him the rest of the night.