Behind the Scenes Discussion

**LONG CHAPTER SO VOTE NOW AND COMMENT WHEN DONE READING***

Nicki's pov:

"Safaree that was a mistake" I say angry at myself for letting him think he could have a chance and letting him actually get a chance. I change into my elimination outfit and make him get dressed so he can get out of my room.

 I change into my elimination outfit and make him get dressed so he can get out of my room

Safaree was out of my room for about ten minutes when I see him come back inside.

"Nicki there's a situation with your production team" he says.

"What's the situation?" I ask.

"You gotta go out there and talk to them." He says and walks back out. I put on my shoes and walk out. Going down the stair case I see my production team with the guys and Rihanna and all I can think is what's going on.

"Nicki" my producer Cris calls me over to him. He sits me down on the couch. "You sleeping with your ex was not apart of this show and your competition in finding love" he says. "Last season you didn't do such a thing. And not only that but you were locked in your bedroom having a heated argument that could of have gone wrong" he says.

"He would never put a hand on me" I say.

"That's great but guys that don't give zero fucks after a while will. Like the ones you eliminated early in the game. Nicki you have been breaking rules against your contract and it's costing"

"What's costing is that whack ass excuse. Your ratings are higher because of me! And sleeping with Safaree was a fucking mistake because he seduced me and used my vulnerability as an advantage" I say.

"I got a solution to our problem baby" he says walking over to me. The team gets in between us for space.

"Cris let me be in the competition " he says.

"Hell to the no!" Juicy yells.

"We already have this nigga!" Trouble says pointing out Honey.

"If he joins I join again!" Nas yells. I just get surprised and shake my head while rubbing the forehead.

"I can't let you do that Safaree. Rules to this have already been broken"

"What fucking rules?!" Rihanna yells. "Nicki and her love life is the show! Show how crazy it can get for her" she says eagerly.

"Man this shit is stupid as fuck!" Wayne says.

"I'll be damned if more niggas join the competition. You ain't even got to eliminate my ass. Hell I'll eliminate myself" Saddle says.

"Nigga you were going home tonight already" I say folding my arms. "Ugh! This is stupid ass fuck! You all must take me as some bobolee?!" I shout standing.

"No one is trying to take advantage of you Nicki" Rih says comforting her.

"Yeah we are not taking advantage of you. Maybe your boy toys here"